This just isn't happening fast enough

Twitter is not a news channel.
Nope. So I suppose anchors of news programs should just tweet whatever with no regard for the difference between rumor and truth.

It’s fine if he isn’t a news person. His primary employment is on wcco which is widely regarded as a news channel.

I've been waiting eight years, so a few more weeks are, really, not a big deal.

Coule was visibly upset when Claeys won his bowl game, even given what he stated beforehand. I ised to have the pic to prove it. Kaler and Co we’re celebrating and Coyle was visibly disgusted.

Pretty sure the picture you are talking about shows both Coyle and Kaler looking not enthused at that game. At least from my memory

Nope. So I suppose anchors of news programs should just tweet whatever with no regard for the difference between rumor and truth.

It’s fine if he isn’t a news person. His primary employment is on wcco which is widely regarded as a news channel.
Any way you slice it, you're wrong.

And that's me saying that!!

I have read how much Coyle and Pitino like each other and respect each other....Coyle embarrassing Pitino further by letting him coach an injured and broken team seems unnecessary.

Seems that it's a money thing... Firing him before April 30th costs the U 1.75 million. Nothing is gonna happen until then.

Top Bottom