This is why I believe Brewster is gone after this season

Gold Rush

Reaction score
This will probably be Tim Brewster's last season coaching the Gophers. He was hired as sort of an "anti Glen Mason" meaning his strong points were Mason's weaknesses. Brewster had a great interview with Maturi and undoubtedly wowed him with his positive can-do attitude and emphasis on building bridges with the Minnesota high school coaches and the importance of recruiting. This was not Brewster's fault he was hired - he was just looking to score a major college coaching job and I can't blame him for that.

Unfortunately, Brewster has brought even more shortcomings than Mason had before him and the result is we are picked last in the Big Ten by just about everyone and have literally zero players seen in the top three at any position. He is still learning to coach four years in and nobody would dispute that, not even Maturi who has stated this publicly. Ticket sales for the new stadium are already going down and this is only two years in. I would further state that apathy for the program is fairly high and I do not know of too many people who are looking forward to the football season in Minnesota other than Vikings fans.

There is still a chance that the Gophers make it to a bowl game, but just about every question mark will have to go our way. If the offensive line can get better and if someone can emerge at running back and if Weber can get his act together with a new offensive coordinator, we just might surprise some teams. However, we are still looking at replacing a lot of people on defense and it will take some time to gell. It was stupid to put USC on the schedule in Brewster's make or break season - he needs wins pretty bad right now, but I also do not think it was smart opening up at Middle Tennessee St. without a tune up game at home first. The Gophers have a very legitimate chance to lose that game and if that happens, tickets will be pretty easy to get as the fans continue to jump off Brewster's bandwagon fast.

I want Brewster to be successful only because I am a Gopher fan. I was here long before he arrived and will be here long after he is gone. I think fans are losing faith in Brewster as a head coach and that number is growing daily. If he posts only 3-4 wins this year, the natives will get pretty restless to say the least. What will do him in though is if he posts only a few wins, his recruiting will suffer mightily and you can already see the difference between this year and a couple years ago. The recruits aren't buying all his talk anymore because they are seeing the results on the field. And if you take away Brewster's recruiting you really aren't left with a whole lot other than a guy who stays and talks positive and is still trying to figure out how to win in the Big Ten. Sure sounds an awful lot like Jim Wacker to me, although the difference is Wacker was genuinely a nice guy.

Sure, I will get blasted by all the Brewster Backers for saying all this but deep down you know what I am saying is the truth or you are simply delusional and you will figure this out by the end of the season. I really care about this program and would like nothing better than to be proven wrong but I have seen this same thing way too many times. Keep the faith guys, some day it will happen here...I just don't think it will be under Tim Brewster..

1. Not sure he has more shortcomings than Mason- He's had two stereotypical Mason years in a row. Judging solely by results, they are the same guy (3-5 Big Ten, lose to rivals at an alarming rate)

2. I don't think every question mark will have to go the Gophers way to make a bowl game. If Weber is significantly improved OR the running game is significantly improved, the Gophers offense will be better. They couldn't run or pass last year, so being able to do one well (or even slightly better than average) should improve that side of the ball.

3. Maturi waited too long to fire Mason. If your scenario plays out (and I hope it doesn't), I hope the same mistake is not made again and that the new coach is hired by a new A.D.

4. I think it's entirely unfair to says this: "Sure, I will get blasted by all the Brewster Backers for saying all this but deep down you know what I am saying is the truth or you are simply delusional and you will figure this out by the end of the season". All you did was state opinions and if people don't agree with your opinions they either a. deep down really do or b. are delusional. That's just a ridiculous statement. Two years ago, Brewster started the season 7-1 after a 1 win season. Nobody would have predicted that. We do know that guys like Hageman, Wilhite, Kirksey, Edwards, Tinsley, Cooper, Maresh and Carter were MUCH more highly recruited than 90% of the guys we've trotted out on defense in the last decade. I don't think someone would have to be delusional to expect similar or improved defensive performance in 2010. That leaves the offense where the Gophers start a 5th year senior QB and bring back their entire offensive line. While neither of those facts may be reason for excitement, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect improvement from seasoned starters. I don't think it's unreasonable to predict 3 wins, but I don't think it's unreasonable to predict 8 wins either.

nice opinion piece

but it is just that, an opinion. Many disagree with you and they are not delusional. Like the other poster said, a 3 win season is not out of the realm of possibility, but neither is a 8 win season and I think we will be much more likely to win 8 games than 3 games. The predictions pick us last because they always pick you last if you have new starters and question marks.

With the recent history of this University's Football program I don't understand the hurry to get rid of Brewster. Does anyone on here realize that his first class of recruits are just now becoming upperclassmen? Brewster is putting together classes that contain impressive athletes at least as far as their physical attributes (height, weight, speed) would indicate. Looking at the underclassman on this roster makes me believe better times are around the corner. Please don't bring up recruiting ranking of the recent class, there are many universities that prove you don't need 5 stars to be good. Just glance around some of the Big Ten.

It takes a plan..

I don't believe we had the overall depth and caliber of athletes that we currently have during the Mason regime. I think Brewster has improved the talent level albeit not elite. We have to win some games and get noticed before a lot of high end recruits will really think about coming here.

I want to see how this team plays. If this team lays a complete egg on the season, I think Brewster will be gone purely because he hasn't been able to bring his vision into reality.

I believe that the difference between good leaders and poor ones are people that can deliver on their vision. They don't have to be the smartest they have to work the hardest. I work in the corporate sector as I am sure many of you do. I think you all know of leaders and managers that are horrible at their jobs and they are simply pass-thrus. If you are a manager, I hope you help provide a direction for your employees and empower them as well. This age of, I am a leader in TITLE, FOLLOW ME!! Is over!

I give Brewster credit for working hard and this season will tell us all whether or not his efforts have been worth it. I don't think anyone can say he didn't try.

Just another passive-agressive post that draws attention to itself and states nothing new.

"I want Brewster to be successful only because I am a Gopher fan. I was here long before he arrived and will be here long after he is gone."

B.S. You hope for failure so that you can puff out your chest and say you were right. You hope for success so that you can puff out your chest and say you were right. Can't have it both ways.

Support the organization, support the players, support the coaches. Let the U decide what will transpire as the season progresses.

It's not blind support, it's what "support" means.

There is absolutely nothing new or insightful about your opinions. Youve thrown in the towel on the season and you dislike Brew both as a coach and as a person. Your opinion is noted.

More shortcomings than Mason? Higher APR, more fan interest, reconnected with state high school coaches, better recruiting, same win-loss results, how exactly is that more shortcomings?

You´d rather pay money to watch us steamroll Toldeo in a half empty stadium than host USC in a packed house on National TV? Not me.

Fans losing faith in Brew daily? I disagree. I think those that want him gone (like you) had their minds made up long ago, those that support him are still on board.

In the end, if you want people to read your piece as anything other than the passive-aggressive attack it is you should try to avoid calling people who disagree "Delusional", avoid terms like "The Brewster backers" which makes it clear you do not back Brewster and personal attacks like "the difference is Wacker was genuinely a nice guy." which show you dislike Brewster beyond the field.

Bottom-line is that Brewster either needs to win, or improve enough in the games he loses to give us reasonable hope of doing so in the future. The gameday coaching performance MUST improve even if it doesn't lead to more W's. A 4-5 win season with no improvement in this cannot be overlooked.

I'm not convinced of Brad Childresses gameday coaching accumen either, but 12-4 and an NFC Championship game appearance overcomes that. Likewise if Brewter wins 8 games it won't matter as much. But if we get stuck on 4-5, we better have some close losses and a general feeling that he has indeed gotten a clue how to coach and not just recruit college football. There also must be improvement in the off-field areas. That is not off to a good start with the arrests and minor recruiting violations. I hope/expect we've seen the last of such news for a while. Any more, and it will be no better then last year in this regard.

I'm no Brewster fan so far. But I very much want him to change my mind. There is indeed no guarantee that his replacement will be any better, especially not if Joel Maturi is doing the choosing. So I'd much rather the guy we already have figure it out. But if there aren't signficant signs of progress, I'm not down with blindly giving him a 5th year.

More shortcomings than Mason? Higher APR, more fan interest, reconnected with state high school coaches, better recruiting, same win-loss results, how exactly is that more shortcomings?

This.

You can say what you want about Brewster, but the guy had (has) a plan for building the program. He's not just randomly been patch-working things together in an effort to win a few games. He's following a road map to building a top flight program. Now whether or not he's able to achieve that, no one can say for sure. You can also easily debate much of the plan and the progress towards achieving it (ie, "That shouldn't be part of building a program," or "Brewster has made no headway in that area"). That said, I don't think anyone can debate the existence of the plan:

1) Bring in assistant coaches whose main passion and talent is recruiting.
2) Use said coaches to bring in an influx of talent over a 4-5 year period, not only for star power, but also to build depth.
3) Re-connect with area high school coaches in order to make headway with local athletes.
4) Try to bring some excitement back to the program by re-connecting with local media outlets as well as "John Q. Fan."
5) Schedule games against some big name programs to excite fans and get Minnesota's name on the national radar.

How about we just fire brewster, hire someone else, setting us back 3-4 years, and start talking about firing that coach in 2014.. We can then just go in a cycle of improving our program slowly, but not fast enough for our impatient fans and critics, sounds like a good plan to me.....:confused:

Mason brought us from a bottom feeder to a mediocre program, but it took 7-8 years. I thank him for that, but that was his limit. Brewster will bring us from a mediocre team to a top 4 Big Ten program, it just might take 7-8 years. If you dont believe me, look at the freshman and sophomores on our roster. Its too bad, he will probably move on to a easier program to be succesful at due to our lack of good fan support and support from our administration. Dont get me wrong, we have some of the best fans in college football, loyal fans, just not enough of them and way too many that complain.

It is amazing to me the amount of knee-jerk reactions come from gopher fans. I admit Brew has some major shortcomings and isnt perfect, but i want whats best for the program, and expecting to go from nothing to big ten champions or bust is stupid. It was stupid on Brews part to suggest that 3 years ago and it is stupid for those to expect that now.

Now, please insert typical *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# bag comment "The problem with our program is that we dont expect to be champions, if you lower your expectations you wont produce results. If Boise State, TCU and blah blah blah blah.........

This will probably be Tim Brewster's last season coaching the Gophers. He was hired as sort of an "anti Glen Mason" meaning his strong points were Mason's weaknesses. Brewster had a great interview with Maturi and undoubtedly wowed him with his positive can-do attitude and emphasis on building bridges with the Minnesota high school coaches and the importance of recruiting. This was not Brewster's fault he was hired - he was just looking to score a major college coaching job and I can't blame him for that.

Unfortunately, Brewster has brought even more shortcomings than Mason had before him and the result is we are picked last in the Big Ten by just about everyone and have literally zero players seen in the top three at any position. He is still learning to coach four years in and nobody would dispute that, not even Maturi who has stated this publicly. Ticket sales for the new stadium are already going down and this is only two years in. I would further state that apathy for the program is fairly high and I do not know of too many people who are looking forward to the football season in Minnesota other than Vikings fans.

There is still a chance that the Gophers make it to a bowl game, but just about every question mark will have to go our way. If the offensive line can get better and if someone can emerge at running back and if Weber can get his act together with a new offensive coordinator, we just might surprise some teams. However, we are still looking at replacing a lot of people on defense and it will take some time to gell. It was stupid to put USC on the schedule in Brewster's make or break season - he needs wins pretty bad right now, but I also do not think it was smart opening up at Middle Tennessee St. without a tune up game at home first. The Gophers have a very legitimate chance to lose that game and if that happens, tickets will be pretty easy to get as the fans continue to jump off Brewster's bandwagon fast.

I want Brewster to be successful only because I am a Gopher fan. I was here long before he arrived and will be here long after he is gone. I think fans are losing faith in Brewster as a head coach and that number is growing daily. If he posts only 3-4 wins this year, the natives will get pretty restless to say the least. What will do him in though is if he posts only a few wins, his recruiting will suffer mightily and you can already see the difference between this year and a couple years ago. The recruits aren't buying all his talk anymore because they are seeing the results on the field. And if you take away Brewster's recruiting you really aren't left with a whole lot other than a guy who stays and talks positive and is still trying to figure out how to win in the Big Ten. Sure sounds an awful lot like Jim Wacker to me, although the difference is Wacker was genuinely a nice guy.

Sure, I will get blasted by all the Brewster Backers for saying all this but deep down you know what I am saying is the truth or you are simply delusional and you will figure this out by the end of the season. I really care about this program and would like nothing better than to be proven wrong but I have seen this same thing way too many times. Keep the faith guys, some day it will happen here...I just don't think it will be under Tim Brewster..

i know it was said earlier but you dont wish brew success. you want nothing but failure from this team and him. im sure your the guy who gives tubby a free pass but brewster is an idiot! brew isnt trying to be a one hit wonder, the guy is building a foundation. before we could win we needed quality depth, we have that now. sure the depth is young, but it has to start somewhere. if brew can continue to build this depth and figure out how to keep coaches here this will be an up and coming program. i believe our real questions about this team is which weber will show up? if he doesnt, what will gray be able to do? how will the oline do? and who will be our rb? on defense the secondary looks thin but our front 7 looks awesome. i think we will see dramatic changes on offense and personally im very excited. i dont know anyone who bashes brew in public because we see what he is trying to do, build a program. i dont want to be mich st or iowa where every 4-5 yrs they put together something special, i want what ohio state has. year in and year out success. it isnt going to happen over night

Color me delusional then, because I think Brewster is exactly the right guy for this job. Some one needs to combat the negativity in this fan base (looking at you goldrush), if not the HC, then who?

Must be a bad day at Red Rock...

for Gold Rush. The rags are going to bad mouth us because we have nothing to tip our hat too.
50 year old fans have never seen the Gophers in a NYD bowl game. I've seen enough good things from Tim that garnered him a 2 year extension. Two very important early season games I think will tell us alot about the Gophers. Middle Tenn State. This would be a very good road win. USC.
Can we play with the big dogs? Like most on this board I'm not into moral victories, but if we play USC close to the vest and don't get swamped by 3-4 touchdowns I like our chances for a reasonably successful year. If we upset USC? well, you can tell your grand children you were at TCF stadium when the mighty Trojans fell to the Gophers versus,well I caught the score but I thought they were going to ge slaughtered so we went to the local flea market instead of watching or attending the game. Bottom line, we are due for the "Brass Ring" holer's.

for Gold Rush. The rags are going to bad mouth us because we have nothing to tip our hat too.
50 year old fans have never seen the Gophers in a NYD bowl game. I've seen enough good things from Tim that garnered him a 2 year extension. Two very important early season games I think will tell us alot about the Gophers. Middle Tenn State. This would be a very good road win. USC.
Can we play with the big dogs? Like most on this board I'm not into moral victories, but if we play USC close to the vest and don't get swamped by 3-4 touchdowns I like our chances for a reasonably successful year. If we upset USC? well, you can tell your grand children you were at TCF stadium when the mighty Trojans fell to the Gophers versus,well I caught the score but I thought they were going to ge slaughtered so we went to the local flea market instead of watching or attending the game. Bottom line, we are due for the "Brass Ring" holer's.

Cut Gold Rush a little slack. He posted his missive at 4:29 am. Lord knows what time he started it!:)

I think the jury is still out on Brewster.

He was hired to sell the program, enhance recruiting and learn to be a head coach while his first few recruits matured. His coaching has me worried -- the coordinator carousel, sideline chaos and implosion of the offense. But he has also improved the defense, and seems to have hired assistants who are better fits for him and the program (at least they're staying longer), so maybe he's improving there. As for recruiting, he found guys to immediately plug holes in one of the worst defenses in college football, and some of the young guys on defense show a lot of promise. But we're still waiting to see if Marquise Gray and the athletic WRs turn into players, and most of Brewster's recruits are still only freshmen and sophomores. We don't know if they can do it or not.

While I understand the concerns of Brewster's detractors, those people talk as if they program is collapsing. That's simply false. Two bowl games in three years indicate that he's not Wacker. But he hasn't moved the program forward from Mason's tenure, either. By the same token, those of us who are still behind Brewster have to admit that we base much of our analysis on hope. We are confident that the freshmen and sophomores and just a few juniors who will begin to see the field much more this year and next year will be better than what we have seen in the past.

With many more of his own players on the field, and three years of experience behind him, this year is when we start to see what we really have in Brewster.

Jumping ship is easy to do. I gave Mason 5 years and I will give Brewster the same. One area I do not agree on is the notion that Brewster is not recruiting better. Recruits like Garin, Hageman, Carter, Gray are damn good athletes. Better than all but a couple of Mason recruits. Brewster redshirted many players. This is good thing long-term, but doesn't do much for short term fans. I will be willing to bet that Brewster's 2010 Gopher team will have a few players on the all Big Ten teams. Maybe not first team, but some on second team and honorable mention. Our OL prospects are looking up with Brewster getting Gjere, Olson and other recruits. Most have red shirted.

The wins may or may not come, but the talent, on a whole, is better. I will give him time to see if the wins do come. Starting over with a mid major coach is not what I would call progress right now.

Brewster staying

Here's why Brewster will not be gone after this year - his academic performance:

http://www.play4brew.com/news_article/show/51602?referrer_id=136618

BTW
Regarding the pre-season All Big Ten picks, you've also got to realize that Brewster's recruits are finally reaching their junior year (and his JC hotshots have gone). PRE-season picks are made based on last year's performance and sophs usually aren't looked at unless they are All-American quality. So what if no Gophers make the pre-season list? The Gophers will do just fine in the POST-season All Big Ten.

If not Brewster then whom?

It sound like even our senior gopherholers are short sighted or have short memories.

We have had this discussion before, but here it goes again: So the cure for football program is a revolving door of head coaches? How many have we had since the 1960 Rose Bowl?
Someone please list the present top-notched, head coaches who are going to come in an turn the program around in short order. You need to list the ones who will not only be interested, have the clout, accept the salary the U is willing to pay, etc.
What miraculous deeds will they be able to do, and how will they do it?

Let the next couple of seasons play out, with Brew's recruiting classes seeing action. Maturi and the other brass will know what direction is need by then.

Support the program !!!
Bring positive solutions !!!

Could we at least wait and see how well or poorly the Gophers will do this season?

This will probably be Tim Brewster's last season coaching the Gophers...QUOTE]

Gold Rush,

Your OP was very well reasoned and thought out. It's amazing how clearly one can think at 4:30AM.

But it focused solely on the Gophers' performance on the field.

You did not even mention a couple of other factors as to whether brewster is ultimately retained by JM:

1. A quick peek into brewster's office will provide a view of the trophy case...which contains only the Fulmer Cup...and nothing else...

2. brewster & co. brought national shame and disgrace upon our great university by cheating in an attempt to land Seantrel, just like my buddy in L.A. said:D

3. in the unlikely event the Gophers go 8-4, and get an invite to the Alamo Bowl, or its equivalent, do you actually think brewster won't jump at the first opportunity to shake the dust from our twin towns and leave?
He sent his secret operatives to Knoxville 17 months ago...and to Lawrence 5 months ago...to inquire whether their programs would hire a joker like him. But both programs knew better...

Joel Maturi ought to be preparing his short list...;)

This will probably be Tim Brewster's last season coaching the Gophers...QUOTE]

Gold Rush,

Your OP was very well reasoned and thought out. It's amazing how clearly one can think at 4:30AM.

But it focused solely on the Gophers' performance on the field.

You did not even mention a couple of other factors as to whether brewster is ultimately retained by JM:

1. A quick peek into brewster's office will provide a view of the trophy case...which contains only the Fulmer Cup...and nothing else...

2. brewster & co. brought national shame and disgrace upon our great university by cheating in an attempt to land Seantrel, just like my buddy in L.A. said:D

3. in the unlikely event the Gophers go 8-4, and get an invite to the Alamo Bowl, or its equivalent, do you actually think brewster won't jump at the first opportunity to shake the dust from our twin towns and leave?
He sent his secret operatives to Knoxville 17 months ago...and to Lawrence 5 months ago...to inquire whether their programs would hire a joker like him. But both programs knew better...

disgraced the program? get real! this wasn't money, strippers, and drugs florida state style...this wasn't even buying homes and cars reggie bush style. this was a recruiting infraction for the top player in the country that no one is even talking about because it wasn't a big deal. why don't you go jump on the usc bandwagon w/your buddy and leave gopher fans alone. it must be nice to have all this inside info-but it holds no weight because brew is here and he has done a great job with these kids. how many kids are on the team? how many are graduating? eall gopher fans should be proud of the emphasis brew is putting on education! tubby has what 14 kids and he has all kinds of problems. academics, legal, transfers, recruiting. I'm damn proud of the foundation brew is building. and on top of that the relationships he is building back in minny high schools is great. your nothing more than a troll

disgraced the program? get real! this wasn't money, strippers, and drugs florida state style...this wasn't even buying homes and cars reggie bush style. this was a recruiting infraction for the top player in the country that no one is even talking about because it wasn't a big deal. why don't you go jump on the usc bandwagon w/your buddy and leave gopher fans alone. it must be nice to have all this inside info-but it holds no weight because brew is here and he has done a great job with these kids. how many kids are on the team? how many are graduating? eall gopher fans should be proud of the emphasis brew is putting on education! tubby has what 14 kids and he has all kinds of problems. academics, legal, transfers, recruiting. I'm damn proud of the foundation brew is building. and on top of that the relationships he is building back in minny high schools is great. your nothing more than a troll

Come on. Gold Rush's post has convinced Conference Champ, one of the biggest Gopher backers in his house, that maybe things aren't perfect at the "U". For CC's benefit that's the Gophers not the Hurricanes. :rolleyes:

This program needs a friggin running back.....that is it. We get a legit running back in here that can break a tackle, outrun a LB, and give Weber a little help on the occassional blitz and you will see a VAST improvement in all corners of this team.

Bennett and Eskridge are backups. Hopefully Edwards comes in and helps us out this year.

GOLD RUSH[ED] TO FALSE CONCLUSIONS...

Gold Rush's opening sentence, "This will probably be Tim Brewster's last season coaching the Gophers.", left me almost breathless with its audacity and foregone conclusion tone. I kept reading, thinking that he may have some inside knowledge that I was not aware of. However, it quickly became clear that Gold Flush was here on a Brewster bashing and Gopher bashing mission, ready to flush this coming football season down the toilet before it even began, along with the dedicated players and coaches, especially Coach Brewster.

This is the post of a bitter man who would have us believe otherwise. He shows his true colors by several of his pejorative statements, "This was not Brewster's fault he was hired - he was just looking to score a major college coaching job and I can't blame him for that." " He is still learning to coach four years in and nobody would dispute that..." (Conclusory judgment? Proof?)..." not even Maturi who has stated this publicly." (Unsupported by evidence.) " It was stupid to put USC on the schedule in Brewster's make or break season" (Holy Toledo! Who would you rather watch?) "Sure sounds an awful lot like Jim Wacker to me, although the difference is Wacker was genuinely a nice guy." Do these sound like the statements of a man who really wants Tim Brewster to be successful? " I want Brewster to be successful only because I am a Gopher fan. I was here long before he arrived and will be here long after he is gone." I don't think so, do you?

How about an outright misstatement of the truth? "Ticket sales for the new stadium are already going down and this is only two years in." I checked. Earlier this afternoon, I spoke with a Gopher Athletic Department official with access to this information. Football season ticket renewals are at 93%. They have a waiting list that represents another 1000 individual seat requests.. That does not count people like you and I who are thinking about buying season tickets to see the likes of Southern California, [the] Ohio State University, Penn State, Iowa, etc.

Finally, I love his final paragraph where he manages to insult all of us who are not true believers in the Gospel according to Gold Rush by telling us that we "are simply delusional and [we] will figure this out by the end of the season." The last time I checked, I was not delusional, according to my psychiatrist, nor did he inform me that I had the ability to foretell the future. What do you say to the idea that we let the players and coaches determine the results of the upcoming football season on the playing fields, which is usually how these things are done. I have been a big fan of Gopher football for the last 57 years. I support my Gophers through the good, the mediocre and the bad, including the head coach whoever that may be, because these young men are giving their very best for us, the fans, and they deserve our support, not our pre-judgment of how their season will turn out.

GO GOPHERS!

Here we go again...predicting the future...good grief

Let the season play itself out then start predicting if you want to waste your time. Go Gophers and Brewster!

but it is just that, an opinion. Many disagree with you and they are not delusional. Like the other poster said, a 3 win season is not out of the realm of possibility, but neither is a 8 win season and I think we will be much more likely to win 8 games than 3 games. The predictions pick us last because they always pick you last if you have new starters and question marks.

If you believe in an 8 win season, I have a bridge to sell you.

If Conference Champ aka Pantherhawk agrees with anything you say, time to rethink your post.

Thread title

The thread title 'This is why I believe Brewster is gone after this season' led me to believe you were going to predict a Gopher BCS game appearance and victory that would lead to Brewster being offered and accepting the LSU job, but no, I guess you went the other way.

Top Bottom