Syracuse fans reacting to Minnesota fans reacting to playing Syracuse

And not just NYC. See a poster's reply to my question of why Washington DC doesn't have a bowl.
Where would they play - the Nationals ballpark? I think we have enough bowl games in baseball stadiums. RFK is set for demolition. The MLS stadium, Audi field might work, but it only holds 20,000. Those are the only stadiums in DC.

Where would they play - the Nationals ballpark? I think we have enough bowl games in baseball stadiums. RFK is set for demolition. The MLS stadium, Audi field might work, but it only holds 20,000. Those are the only stadiums in DC.
Having a game in Yankee Stadium is cool but having another one at the National's ballpark is a bridge too far. Ok. FedEx is like 10 miles from Capital Hill.

I'm not advocating for a bowl game in DC but I can't imagine how it's any worse of an idea than the Pinstripe.

Having a game in Yankee Stadium is cool but having another one at the National's ballpark is a bridge too far. Ok. FedEx is like 10 miles from Capital Hill.

I'm not advocating for a bowl game in DC but I can't imagine how it's any worse of an idea than the Pinstripe.
No, I personally don't like any of these games in baseball stadiums, whether it be Yankee, Fenway, or Chase Field. It's just a terrible setup for football.

I dont think anyone in Syracuse doesnt understand that. It's cold here too.

Cuse fans wanted a different venue too. And I think EVERY Cuse fan would have signed up for a warm weather bowl vs the Gophers in a heartbeat. Serious Q. Would MN have been ok w Syracuse in a warm weather bowl of similar stature? I legit an asking, I don't know? Point is, its the venue. Much respect for your team and that running game.
For sure. Me personally I have liked it when Cuse was good because of the lack of good college teams in New England.

When DC builds a new stadium -- and like every new NFL stadium going forward, will be a modern roofed design -- that could be a good bowl game spot.

Same with Chicago. Wrigley, in this weather? Yikes!!

When DC builds a new stadium -- and like every new NFL stadium going forward, will be a modern roofed design -- that could be a good bowl game spot.

Same with Chicago. Wrigley, in this weather? Yikes!!
I wouldn't like it but it would make as much sense as many of the other ones.

Hawaii would have like 8 bowls if it were my call.

I wouldn't like it but it would make as much sense as many of the other ones.

Hawaii would have like 8 bowls if it were my call.
Hawaii's new stadium won't open for a few years yet, but I bet they get an additional bowl when it does.

The new stadium in San Diego could host several as well.

Top Bottom