Souhan tweets that Kill is a liar

He's picking a fight with almost no upside and a hell of a lot of downside.

The more I think about it, the more I think your take, which seems to make sense to the normal person, is completely wrong. The upside is this: he's a hack journalist whose writing ability has led him to a dead end. He's wise to ride the coat tails of Kill's national attention and success. How has the number of people who know his name has increased since this started? Tenfold? A hundred fold? More? By taking on Kill in this way he can achieve way more fame than his writing ability would ever accomplish.

He is truly pathetic. I may have to write my first letter to Strib complaining about him. Although it won't do a thing...

I can see Kill being asked about his critics that spouted off around the Michigan game and responding like that, but it seems odd that he would specifically and publicly talk about one columnist. Dodd certainly paints it that way with the "by a local columnist".

Even less ambiguous if you look at the article again, you'll see that it is a hot link that leads to the Souhan column.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/223780401.html

He is probably upset about being being referred to as a "local" columnist. He will never be a "national" columnist.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is probably upset about being being referred to as a "local" columnist. He will never be a "national" columnist.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badgers will win a national title before that ever happens. ;)

Soupcan made a terrible decision and instead of admitting he f'ed up, he is doing what desperate people do who won't admit they f'ed up and that is to continue down the road of self destruction.

Do not give the Strib any clicks... ZERO clicks. Don't ever buy the Strib... Just say NO! No Strib business until Soupcan is gone.

Go Gophers!

Soupcan just wants your attention. He's jealous of the spotlight the Gophers have right now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Souhan panthrhawk?

EDIT: I mean, it makes sense. I guess that I just never expected panthrhawk to be so fit.

I may have missed it if it was posted earlier, but then there was this follow up:

Judd Zulgad ‏@1500ESPNJudd 2h

Also interesting to note from the national stories on Kill that he is not calling plays from upstairs. So the credit does go to Limegrover.

Is Souhan panthrhawk?

EDIT: I mean, it makes sense. I guess that I just never expected panthrhawk to be so fit.

thats what i said, actually i was on a Wisconsin board and panther hawk commented "Go to this story and click it about 15 times. The little moral victors over at gooferhole, think they are really getting back at Mr. Souhan by not giving him/the story any clicks!"

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2560&t=12352948&stm=149732370

So I know that I'm viewed as a troll by 99% of this forum, and I don't deny that, but speaking as someone who actually has epilepsy this is despicable. Souhan knows nothing about epilepsy and to make such a comment as this is hitting a new low.

Also interesting to note from the national stories on Kill that he is not calling plays from upstairs. So the credit does go to Limegrover.

Hasn't Limegrover, the Offensive Coordinator, been calling plays all season?

Hasn't Limegrover, the Offensive Coordinator, been calling plays all season?

Yep. So Zulgad is just trolling. And it's also just as likely he's had NO IDEA Limegrover has been calling plays all season which speaks to his level of local college football knowledge.

Souhan - henceforth to be known as The Desolate One - seems like someone who hates his job, doesn't give a crap about it, and thinks he can't be fired.

This is a strange week. I have been thinking to myself that the Badger coach is a class act and Pat Reusse is looking good.

Oh those wacky sportswriters. I wonder if they troll on heregladys205.JPG

Just a sad, middle aged man that realizes he is in a dying industry and his best days are behind him. Wants everyone else to be unhappy as well.

listening to him - his radio buddies backing him up is hilarious....

listening to him - his radio buddies backing him up is hilarious....

Without a doubt the most despicable part of the media. They make a living criticizing and antagonizing others but when the spotlight is pointed in the opposite direction, they suck at each other's teet protecting each other in the most hypocritical means possible.

Time for Souhan to meet Mr. Mayhem

ltprMLA.jpg

The more I think about it, the more I think your take, which seems to make sense to the normal person, is completely wrong. The upside is this: he's a hack journalist whose writing ability has led him to a dead end. He's wise to ride the coat tails of Kill's national attention and success. How has the number of people who know his name has increased since this started? Tenfold? A hundred fold? More? By taking on Kill in this way he can achieve way more fame than his writing ability would ever accomplish.

The thing is though, when his original story came out and people were really criticizing him, he was just fine talking with people who agreed with him. He continued going on Judd and Dubay because he knew they didn't have the guts to call him out and would just go along with it. He was fine providing quotes for his buddy in Indi. But when a national media outlet contacted him (ESPN Outside the Lines wanted him to talk about his article), he had no comment. I just find it funny when he calls out others but doesn't have the guts to face some criticism or tough questioning straight on.

Really at this point, I don't think it is even worth getting upset about. I'm not telling people how they should feel, but I just don't think it is worth it anymore. He has an agenda, and he's just trying to get a rise out of people (that's all he has left to get people to read his stuff).

Souhan saying Kill lied to reporters and bosses about having his epilepsy under control is like saying a writer who assures his editor that he can do a great job is lying. The writer may not be able to do it, but it's not lying for him to think he can. It's believing in yourself and your ability to accomplish something. In Souhan's world, I bet everybody who doesn't win the race is a loser. What a warped and bitter outlook he has.

I wonder if Jim Souhan has possibly been lying to his potential female friends on match.com about how "fit" he is.

This guy is the definition of a dooshcanoe.

Souhan is just like an occasional flare up of hemorrhoids, give them a little attention and they will go away for awhile.

Top Bottom