Some Gophers News from Charley Walters

I saw BSF catch one pass, did I miss him catching more?
NE must have doubled him and put single coverage on Jackson. Which bit them in the ass.
Shocking comment from the badger fan. Douche.

He had a catch on the first offensive play plus a physical catch and run on the drive to tie the game and a catch on the game winning drive.

Why do you post here you troll??

Sure, makes sense.

I know Vikings season ticket holders looking to cash in on Mahomes coming to town. Instead of, you know, enjoying the thing you paid for and seeing a generational talent come play the game. Like I said, is what it is.
It's not unique to Minnesota or football Look at prices for any match Messi is playing in.

I think as far as there being a large number of Husker fans goes, you have to remember Nebraska has no in-state pro football team to support, Husker football is treated like the main attraction for sports fans in that state. So it doesn’t come as a shock to me that they have a large traveling presence, especially for games played in states within their region

I think as far as there being a large number of Husker fans goes, you have to remember Nebraska has no in-state pro football team to support, Husker football is treated like the main attraction for sports fans in that state. So it doesn’t come as a shock to me that they have a large traveling presence, especially for games played in states within their region
They don't have a single pro sport, let alone football.

BSF's middle name should be "criminally underutilized." It's a crying shame he doesn't have ten catches per game.

Folks in Omaha (and I assume Eastern Neb generally) consider KC pro teams to be "their" pro team. Huge Chiefs fanbase, guessing Royals as well. In fact, didn't the two cities "share" a pro team back in the day?? 185mi drive between Omaha and KC.

Top Bottom