Shama: U may add MN PF, Chet Holmgren, Race Thompson, Nate Reuvers and Dawson Garcia attracting speculation.

Shama now 0-3 on Garcia, Thompson, AND Reuvers. I guess there is still Chet. "So you say there is a chance?"

If the point of the story is to say "attracting speculation" anyone on Gopherhole could easily do Shama's job...well, most on Gopherhole.
Well .... yeah. That is the point.

Most of the people reading his articles are simply no where near as up on Gophers news as people who read/post here.

That run of former and current Minnesota high school basketball players that would have committed if not for Pitino should be committing any day now.
I expect it to start happening in two weeks. Maybe less.

I expect it to start happening in two weeks. Maybe less.

Now that Gabe is gone, Suggs will transfer here. They didn't like each other. In fact, I'm sure all the kids we missed on will come home now....sigh

Is the current state of Minnesota Mens Basketball rock bottom? Have we ever had such a bad situation (outside of clem)?

Basically our entire roster enters the portal/intends to transfer, we don't know if our 2 signed recruits will stay, our current staff has so far only landed low/mid major transfers.

I remember our massive drop off post Gabes injury. It's the reason we lost to NW, etc.

Now that Gabe is gone, Suggs will transfer here. They didn't like each other. In fact, I'm sure all the kids we missed on will come home now....sigh

Is the current state of Minnesota Mens Basketball rock bottom? Have we ever had such a bad situation (outside of clem)?

Basically our entire roster enters the portal/intends to transfer, we don't know if our 2 signed recruits will stay, our current staff has so far only landed low/mid major transfers.

I remember our massive drop off post Gabes injury. It's the reason we lost to NW, etc.
To be honest, there is very little for Ben to sell other than the chance to play in the Big Ten next year or coming back home if you are a Minnesota kid. Everyone knows that this coming year is almost surely a transition year before we rebuild with freshmen in the next class. Tough situation but with long term promise.

To be honest, there is very little for Ben to sell other than the chance to play in the Big Ten next year or coming back home if you are a Minnesota kid. Everyone knows that this coming year is almost surely a transition year before we rebuild with freshmen in the next class. Tough situation but with long term promise.
Good coaches find a way to win,Ben is a good coach,stop all this negative BS.
All you loosers will be eating your words by January.
There are still over 1000 players in portal to recruit !!!

Good coaches find a way to win,Ben is a good coach,stop all this negative BS.
All you loosers will be eating your words by January.
There are still over 1000 players in portal to recruit !!!
Have you played for him? Can you elaborate on why he is good? Maybe that will work better than referring to people as losers for raising legitimate concerns.

Yeah, you're right and I know this. I'm just so tired, I love my gophers, but man can we pray to some deity or god to catch a break and turn this basketball program around. I've been a fan/watching since the Clem days, then to go thru Monson to now is just frustrating.

Ben needs to be the right guy, he just has to.

Yeah, you're right and I know this. I'm just so tired, I love my gophers, but man can we pray to some deity or god to catch a break and turn this basketball program around. I've been a fan/watching since the Clem days, then to go thru Monson to now is just frustrating.

Ben needs to be the right guy, he just has to.
100% with you. I have been at this as a diehard since Musselman and before. It was so fun here when we were winning and so long since we have.

Hired to sell. If he can’t sell the program he is already cooked.

Top Bottom