Season ticket renewals

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I got the email today. Might not be the first but it’s the first I remember. Pushing the home game slate (UNC, USC, Iowa, Maryland and Penn State) as well as payment plan options.

Wife and I plan to renew but less excited about it as our availability to attend has diminished since 2019 when we first got season tickets.

Where does everyone else stand?

I got the email today. Might not be the first but it’s the first I remember. Pushing the home game slate (UNC, USC, Iowa, Maryland and Penn State) as well as payment plan options.

Wife and I plan to renew but less excited about it as our availability to attend has diminished since 2019 when we first got season tickets.

Where does everyone else stand?
Thats a nice home game slate.

This year was my first year back going to every game after giving up my season tickets 10ish years ago. Tried the Gopher Pass and that's as far as I'd be willing to go again in 24.

Side note: any have experience bringing 4 year olds to games in terms of actually needing a ticket for them? He’d be on my lap so it wouldn’t impact those around me.

Excited - Great lineup of games. Uncertain as to how to set expectations right now given all the movement. Fleck needs to get another experienced, successful QB and RB out of the portal...

Thats a nice home game slate.
Sure is. The OP could buy the season tickets, and sell them for games he couldn’t attend. Single tickets for many of the games are going to be pricey.

Last year, I bought 4 tickets for the Nebbie game, on the 20, lower deck, 3/4 way up. Cost was about $175 per ticket through the University.

Will be renewing my (2) seats as always.

I actually hate the home schedule...opponents are great, but the timing and spacing is terrible.

B1G opener against Iowa, starting with 5 home games out of the first 6 weekends, only 2 home games after October 5th...yuck.

Will be renewing my (2) seats as always.

I actually hate the home schedule...opponents are great, but the timing and spacing is terrible.

B1G opener against Iowa, starting with 5 home games out of the first 6 weekends, only 2 home games after October 5th...yuck.
Same, that's A LOT in a row too to start.

Like going to games is fun but effort ... lotta Saturdays.

Last edited:

I’ll renew my 4, but not until April.

After 42 years I am thinking of just getting a Gopher pass. I bought public season seats as a senior. I went from 12 tickets now to 4. My dream of the Rose bowl is gone and I am not thrilled with the whole thing anymore because of the big money screwing it up and not really rowing any boats. I will maybe check out a road game every like I have but College football has lost its luster for me. If I renew it will be 11th hour. Had many great times.

Same, that's A LOT in a row too to start.

Like going to games is fun but effort ... lotta Saturdays.
Agree! Makes it a lot harder to attend every game when you have to dedicate a month and a half of Saturday's in a row.

I have no problem doing it... but my family gets in my way and alters my plans.

Last edited:

Despite all the Sturm und Drang that was the 2023 season, and as I have posited on this forum several times, Gopher Football is the preeminent value sporting event in the Twin Cities/state of MN. To no surprise, we will be renewing our two seats.

But you know damn well that mactui, that mere facade of an ad guy never would have gotten all that beautiful brick work completed without Glen!

;0)
You got me...I almost wrote the "house that Glen built..." but yes, went with macturi (and almost went with that spelling for you. Ha!).

Some things are constants to be sure...

I was on automatic renewal for my 4, but my in-laws are wavering, so I have to wait for final decisions to be made by others. Anyway, I'll be back. I'm just not sure if it'll be 2 or 4 in section 211.

Schedule sucks for anyone involved in high school football. Only 3 home games after regular season is over.

They have 7 home games. Over 1/2 the available dates align with the high school season. 3 seems like a fair amount of home games after the HS regular season?

They have 7 home games. Over 1/2 the available dates align with the high school season. 3 seems like a fair amount of home games after the HS regular season?
Maybe
I can’t help at look at that schedule and assume I won’t get to many games next year

Which isn’t the case every year

Years where we play a road non conference game seem to work out better

Two bye weeks after oct 12 doesn’t help
There are two home games after oct 6

This year there were 4
2022 there were 3
2021 there were 4
2019 there were 4

Top Bottom