Season Ticket Renewals 2012

I have to agree. I'm in section 105, and there's a couple of Saturday's that I've appreciated the extra R value. Still, I'd be OK with not having to shell out about $175 for the seatbacks on our four seats. And I would be kinda ticked if some dirtball Vikings fan got to enjoy them for free.

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, but how are they going to handle beer sales at TCF with the Vikings playing there? I can't see them not selling beer. Tough to get the crowd revved up on a crucial 3rd down play when half of them are suffering DT's.
Yea, we've never shelled out for those seatbacks so that's not a factor for me.

As for the Vikings, the U has publicly stated that they are confident alcohol sales can be worked out and won't be a problem. No details that I've read as to what that means though.

I got an email this morning, but nothing in the mail yet.

Stupid question. Is the $2500 for parking in the Maroon/Gold/Ect lots and ANNUAL donation, or 1 time? The website isn't very clear:
Zone 1 (Green Lots) - $2,500 donation per parking pass (or qualifying premium seat ticket holder) in addition to the $175 cost of the parking pass

I got my info in the mail on Saturday. If I remember right, renewals open today and are due by 4/20.

Stupid question. Is the $2500 for parking in the Maroon/Gold/Ect lots and ANNUAL donation, or 1 time? The website isn't very clear:
Zone 1 (Green Lots) - $2,500 donation per parking pass (or qualifying premium seat ticket holder) in addition to the $175 cost of the parking pass

Donation requirements are annual, but keep in mind that any seat donation counts toward that amount.

I got my info in the mail on Saturday. If I remember right, renewals open today and are due by 4/20.

Due by 4/20? Coincidence? I think not. I think the U is trying to expand their target market and add a few more ticket holders.

Tickets officially renewed today. As much as I love summer, September can't come soon enough!

The U is offering some pretty cool clothing just for sale for season ticket holders that renew. Nobody else can purchase it - Like it!

Four tickets renewed, $1,100. Donation to the Gopher fund to have seats on the 35 yard line, $1000. Reserved spot in lot 37 $149. Watching Jerry's boys, priceless.

Server Error?

Anyone else getting an error message when they try to renew? It's happened to me now on two different computers and 4 different web browsers. Hoping it's not just specific to my account:

Server Error
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

MGGopher said:
Anyone else getting an error message when they try to renew? It's happened to me now on two different computers and 4 different web browsers. Hoping it's not just specific to my account:

Server Error
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Call the ticket office. I had to because no notice showed up for me to renew my season tickets when I logged into my account. They had me renew over the phone.

The U is offering some pretty cool clothing just for sale for season ticket holders that renew. Nobody else can purchase it - Like it!

Where did you see this? I haven't received anything in the mail or email about it.

Just renewed my tickets online last night. Me and 5 other from Rochester will be BACK AGAIN!

I love summer more than most, but I am already ready for the season to start. It is going to be really bad once I get the tickets in my hand.

I like the idea - just not the actual merchandise. Pass.

Got the mailer yesterday. Frankly, I'm impressed with it. I don't know how effective it will be at retaining folks on the fence about renewing, but I like the presentation and the effort from the marketing/ticket folks.

Also found this nugget interesting:
In an effort to provide a better level of customer service to all of our season ticket holders, we have implemented a new system for upgrading season tickets and parking. Everyone who requests an upgrade will have the opportunity to talk about seat and/or parking options with a Gopher Fan Relations Representative.

This has been a common complaint of STH. While it's not the ideal (which would be to offer the online selection tool every year like the Twins do) it's nice to see that the concerns have been heard.

4 tickets renewed!

In Kill We Trust.

Go Gophers!!

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience adding tickets at all in the new stadium? I am looking at adding two tickets to the two I currently have in section 103. Just curious if anyone got two seats they specifically requested at all after looking at what's avialable or the just got best seats available.

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience adding tickets at all in the new stadium? I am looking at adding two tickets to the two I currently have in section 103. Just curious if anyone got two seats they specifically requested at all after looking at what's avialable or the just got best seats available.

I was able to both improve my seats (section 232 bleacher seating to section 208 non-donation chairbacks) and add to the quantity (from 2 up to 4) before last season. I may have been extraordinarily lucky, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Last year I was able to add 2 seats right in back of the two seats we had. We wanted to stay where we were and we knew that the people to our left and right weren't moving. The seats behind us though we occupied by a LOT of different people during the first two years. When they called about adding seats we asked about those. Maybe the scalpers just gave up.

Last year I was able to add 2 seats right in back of the two seats we had. We wanted to stay where we were and we knew that the people to our left and right weren't moving. The seats behind us though we occupied by a LOT of different people during the first two years. When they called about adding seats we asked about those. Maybe the scalpers just gave up.

I was able to both improve my seats (section 232 bleacher seating to section 208 non-donation chairbacks) and add to the quantity (from 2 up to 4) before last season. I may have been extraordinarily lucky, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Awesome, thanks to both you and Dpo for the messages. I really do not want to move the current seats I have as I really enjoy the people we sit around. I would just really like to add two more as I am getting alot of requests from people to come to games. Preferrably, I would like to keep the two added tickets in the lower deck, but who knows how feasible that is unfortunately.

I have 5 seats in sec. 232, row 3. Since it is only a 7 seat row I have been trying to buy the last two seats, and the those two seats only. So far no dice, but if you had a little less specfics in mind you'd probably have a lot better luck.

I have 5 seats in sec. 232, row 3. Since it is only a 7 seat row I have been trying to buy the last two seats, and the those two seats only. So far no dice, but if you had a little less specfics in mind you'd probably have a lot better luck.

Are you part of that "I have to stand all the time" crowd in that part of the section?

This has been a common complaint of STH. While it's not the ideal (which would be to offer the online selection tool every year like the Twins do) it's nice to see that the concerns have been heard.

If you do request interest in a seat improvement, are you able to keep your seats if you don't find anything to your liking? I'm definitely interested in looking at it, but we have 18 people in our group and we have a nice set up right now where it's 3 rows of 6 each directly in front & behind each other, so I don't want to just toss our current seats back in the offering plate unless we find what we think is a better option.

This may have been covered in the previous 4 pages of the thread, so don't call me a fool, but I'm fine with someone calling me lazy if it has.

If you do request interest in a seat improvement, are you able to keep your seats if you don't find anything to your liking? I'm definitely interested in looking at it, but we have 18 people in our group and we have a nice set up right now where it's 3 rows of 6 each directly in front & behind each other, so I don't want to just toss our current seats back in the offering plate unless we find what we think is a better option.

This may have been covered in the previous 4 pages of the thread, so don't call me a fool, but I'm fine with someone calling me lazy if it has.

Not sure. I think that may be why they went to this option. Before, I think some people had their seats switched without getting a chance to discuss it. The way it sounds here, you would get a call (or be told when to call) to discuss the options over the phone before any decisions get made. But that's just my interpretation. To be sure I'd call the TO.

Last year I received a phone call with a few options and they let me think about it for a couple days before deciding. Overall a good experience for me.

It's always good to call. Last year in received an email saying they couldn't honor my seat request....just moving 2 seats. So I called because I thought it was weird. Surprise surprise, they had available seats all over the place in sections I requested....moved me without issue.

Top Bottom