Season Ticket Renewals 2012

Too funny! Our seats in row 22, Section 133 were in the middle, something like 12-15. However I likely stepped in front of, over, around your new seats for 3 season's worth of Gopher FB.

Schnauzer said:
Dang... wish I had known that before... would have introduced myself or at least reached over a couple rows for a high five when MG scored that big 4th down touchdown in our corner against Iowa last year.

I don't remember the game, but some drunk kid blew some serious chunks on the steps down about 10 rows from your seat - he then stumbled around on the steps\rail - they had to put puke dry on it because people were tracking it all over- then the cops came down to grab him. Great in game entertainment!

I think I do remember that game and if my memory serves me, it was actually just to the left of us. The puke was all over in our row too, as was the puke-dry. The kid was bye-bye from the moment he got there. If we are thinking of the same one it was Northwestern, 2010.

I've seen people THAT drunk before. But I'm not sure if I have ever seen someone that drunk at 11:00 AM before.

Schnauzer said:
I think I do remember that game and if my memory serves me, it was actually just to the left of us. The puke was all over in our row too, as was the puke-dry. The kid was bye-bye from the moment he got there. If we are thinking of the same one it was Northwestern, 2010.

I've seen people THAT drunk before. But I'm not sure if I have ever seen someone that drunk at 11:00 AM before.
Yes you're correct that was the NW game - and it was 11AM. Good memory!

Just finished updating my tickets. Kept our old seats in Section 103 Row 13 seats 6 & 7 while adding seats 8 & 9 in the same section & row! :) Also, added two seats in Section 133 Row 17 Seats 5 & 6, bringing my grand total of tickets to 6. Too excited for September to get here! :)

I moved my seats from benches in 245 to the chairbacks high up in 238. Anyone else up there? Anything I need to know? I sat at the top of 237 for the Nebraska game and enjoyed the view, hence the switch.

Upgraded last night. I picked up an extra ticket and moved down a row. Still in section 117, but now in row 9.

In past years there have been a lot of scalpers seats in section 117. I bet there are a few open seats still in the section for anyone whose still looking. I love the seats, you get the excitement of the students and you're really close to the field, especially for touchdowns in that end zone.

Quick Question: even though I think we've all gone through the upgrade process this year (those who were interested), have many people moved around the stadium? Personally, I've sat in 238, 233, 231, 223, 127, 125, 109, and my "regular" seats are in 141. Aside from my obvious affinity for my 141 seats, I also really enjoyed sitting in 233. Nice view of the field, scoreboard, downtown, etc.

I think we'd all agree that TCF is a great facility and an argument could be made that there isn't really a bad seat in the house, but does anyone else have an underrated spot or two that they love? Just curious about where people like to sit or are trying to eventually get to.

I am eternally torn between the reality of a better view of game action from the second deck, and a better view of all the other things related to the college football experience on the first deck. With that in mind, I feel like I am in decent shape sitting mid/high in the first deck. Sure, I'd like to be 20th row mid field but Gopher Points and nose-holding over donations seats keep me from that. With this in mind, I think my logical end-game will be somewhere in section 137 or 138.

Moved

Still in 217 but moved from 16 row to 5 and have end seats. Love being close to student and band. Was hoping for 117 but no 2 seats together. Patiently waiting to move up the seat chain. Can't wait for fall and Vegas

I moved closer three rows in my section. I had a six row improvement, but lost it while I was looking at lower level options without seat backs. Zone 10 bites and it is the only time I regret choosing Duluth over the Twin Cities campus.

Have people started getting their tickets delivered yet? I thought they usually sent out the typical email telling people to be on the lookout for the tickets to be delivered the week of XX. Are they coming USPS? UPS?

Not sure who they are coming from but I heard that they are going out this week.

Top Bottom