Seantrel Henderson has selected his five official visits

Whey go to one of these schools where you'll have 10 other guys just like you. He'll have to compete and may not start his first year. At Minnesota, he will have a brand new stadium and he would be HERO if he stays local. He would be a giant fish in a smaller pond. He would immediately contribute and be "The Man." I'm not a Big10 guy, but I would go see Seantrel if he did this. I would have an enormous amount of respect for this kid. Good luck to him wherever he goes, but It would be nice to see him suit up in Maroon and Gold.

James L. went to Ohio State where they had 10 other guys like him and he became "The Man". Michael Floyd went to Notre Dame and made an immediate contribution.

Personally, that whole "giant fish in a smaller pond" ranks right up there with Sid's "you'll never get a job in this town if you leave".

James L. went to Ohio State where they had 10 other guys like him and he became "The Man". Michael Floyd went to Notre Dame and made an immediate contribution.

Personally, that whole "giant fish in a smaller pond" ranks right up there with Sid's "you'll never get a job in this town if you leave".

Its also pointless given that Henderson has listed his priority as winning, not being "The Man".

Uh oh, you didn't get dpodoll's permission before posting this and talking about another school.

- 1 post referencing other schools recruiting Seantrel Henderson while actually talking about the recruitment of Seantreal Henderson

- incessant written fellatio of Texas/Nebraska smattered across 854 mostly-negative posts

Yeah, same thing.

- 1 post referencing other schools recruiting Seantrel Henderson while actually talking about the recruitment of Seantreal Henderson

- incessant written fellatio of Texas/Nebraska smattered across 854 mostly-negative posts

Yeah, same thing.

It is so easily to pull your strings and get you to go off. Is it hard to walk around with the puppet strings attached to your back at all times? You better go get that hockey thread at TCF removed while you are at it.

Signed, another one of dpodoll68's puppetmasters

It is so easily to pull your strings and get you to go off. Is it hard to walk around with the puppet strings attached to your back at all times? You better go get that hockey thread at TCF removed while you are at it.

Congratulations, I guess? :confused: Why in the world are you taking pride in spinning a thread off course? This tit for tat nonsense is pointless yet you seem happy.

Typical GG post...delusionally deflect attention from how much of a Longhorn/Husker ankle-grabber you are.

It is so "easily" to recognize that 99.9% of your posts are completely worthless and serve no other purpose than to be negative and remind us lowly Gopher fans how much worse off we are than other fanbases.

You're the man, Geppetto!

You're missing my point. There is something to be said for playing in front of the hometown crowd, your friends, your family. Yes, he may contribute immediately, but OL rarely start as freshmen. He may be that good, but it takes time to learn the system and get your timing down. I wish him well. I also believe if kids like Seantrel stay, they could easily be a winning team. The B10 isn't as strong as it used to be. So, that combined with the new stadium, good coaching and other factors, may prove to be the formula for MN to have success in the next couple of years. I'm guessing USC will be on probation in the next year or so, so I would watch out for that situation. If ND doesn't win this year, then Weiss could be gone and that situation would be in flux. So you're left with FL and ohio state. Both great schools. What will FL be like after Tebow? So, Seantrel has a lot to think about.

You're missing my point. There is something to be said for playing in front of the hometown crowd, your friends, your family. Yes, he may contribute immediately, but OL rarely start as freshmen. He may be that good, but it takes time to learn the system and get your timing down. I wish him well. I also believe if kids like Seantrel stay, they could easily be a winning team. The B10 isn't as strong as it used to be. So, that combined with the new stadium, good coaching and other factors, may prove to be the formula for MN to have success in the next couple of years. I'm guessing USC will be on probation in the next year or so, so I would watch out for that situation. If ND doesn't win this year, then Weiss could be gone and that situation would be in flux. So you're left with FL and ohio state. Both great schools. What will FL be like after Tebow? So, Seantrel has a lot to think about.

You make some good points. However, I'd discount the USC probation worry only because it is very likely that USC football won't see any major sanctions. The NCAA has nothing to show for their Reggie Bush investigation (nothing serious that will stick anyway) and the OJ Mayo basketball scandal won't affect the football team. There is that new issue with the special teams consultant, but I'm betting that gets listed as a secondary violation if it gets noted at all.

You make some good points. However, I'd discount the USC probation worry only because it is very likely that USC football won't see any major sanctions. The NCAA has nothing to show for their Reggie Bush investigation (nothing serious that will stick anyway) and the OJ Mayo basketball scandal won't affect the football team. There is that new issue with the special teams consultant, but I'm betting that gets listed as a secondary violation if it gets noted at all.

Sorry, but I completely disagree. Everything I'm reading, points to something very big happening and it's not about the ncaa investigation, but the FBI investigation. I think usc is in some big trouble.

Sorry, but I completely disagree. Everything I'm reading, points to something very big happening and it's not about the ncaa investigation, but the FBI investigation. I think usc is in some big trouble.

Any links to share? I try to stay pretty plugged in to CFB news nationally and this is the first I've heard about the FBI. Would like to know more. :)

I believe USC is going to get nailed in the not so distant future as well. A combination of the two sports is really leading to a "lack of institutional control." Because the FBI is now involved with the Mayo stuff they can get to the bottom of things that the NCAA simply can't. See: Michigan, Fab 5.

I believe USC is going to get nailed in the not so distant future as well. A combination of the two sports is really leading to a "lack of institutional control." Because the FBI is now involved with the Mayo stuff they can get to the bottom of things that the NCAA simply can't. See: Michigan, Fab 5.

If all the attention you guys are mentioning is on the MBB scandal then it really has no bearing on the football team. The FB team can't get tagged for sanctions from the MBB violations. Lack of institutional control is still a sport by sport thing. The only way this affects FB is if the FBI uncovers new dirt about Reggie Bush. And since Reggie didn't break any laws (just NCAA rules) there is basically no chance that will happen.

I'm not saying USC won't get nailed as a school or athletic dept, just that the sanctions won't hit football.

Top Bottom