Say something positive about your Gopher football team

I bet a Badger fan at work $50 that the Gophers would beat the Badgers this year and he deleted the text so there is no proof of said bet, that's a positive.

They aren't as bad as they looked today.

We still have Floyd, the Broken Chair and the Jug at our place. We have the opportunity to win the Axe back. We still have something to play for.

Defense! Take away the big punt and they gave up 13 earned points. Players on defense are playing through injuries and succeeding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a long season. We will be there at the end if and only if they decide to want to win.

A positive... I, along with many others, were able to call Limegrover's plays towards the end of the first half in the game thread.

...wait is that a positive?

We get to try and develop a FR QB to be a factor for years. Granted we've been here before, but maybe this time will be different.

We all know he's a FR QB, what do you want?

We gave Northwestern a better game at 0-27 than Maryland gave Michigan at 0-28.
Makes me feel kind of all warm inside.

Great perspective. Maryland got kicked hard in the nuts so our kick to the boys could have been a bit worse. I'm already feeling better. Thanks.

Good Talk. Thanks as always for your great input.

As if your input is always great too right? People have opinions also, a forum doesn't revolve around you. Don't like mine, ignore it. Don't like what others say? Ignore it. So simple.

When paired with something resembling a competent passing game, Shannon Brooks could be really really good.

The team will get stronger after today's embarrassment. We'll regroup with a new QB tandem, a two QB set, and the WR's will start getting heavily involved. The offense will have a new balanced look. The O-Line will heal up and a couple more OL red shirts burned for the long term good.

Something nice?

We have nice costumes

To the best of my knowledge, no Gopher players were tweeting about transferring during halftime.

How do you guys miss this?

We are only one game out of first place!

Top Bottom