Say something nice about Wisconsin thread(?)......................................

I'll put aside my usual snark and say this:

They planned and executed a nice game against Nebraska in the Conference Championship Game. As a college football fan, I appreciated it even though it was, you know...them.

Their AD is probably the best ever at being a massive cheater but not getting caught.

Their pre-bowl athletic department hotel parties only occasionally result in sexual assault scandals involving high ranking AD officials

Most dead deer in Wisconsin find their final resting spot without intrusion

I was born in Madison and I own a condo 2 blocks from their campus. :eek:

My son goes to Madison. Makes for some entertaining game days for football. Basketball, and hockey.

If Wisconsin weren't there, we would fall into oblivion when we tried to drive east.

Bucky can pound sand! I've got nothing nice to say. Lets get the ax back to our campus!

#1, their liquor stores are open on Sunday. No small thing when your fridge is empty with NFL games on tap. #2 Ellsworth cheese curds fresh at the creamery. Stop in around 11am on any day...you will NOT be disappointed.

#3...there is no #3.

bret fat ass bielema is no longer in Wisconsin. That's a pretty damn nice thing to say about wisconsin.

They buffer us from that cesspool that is Lake Michigan

When my 6 year old asks me who I'm going to cheer for when Wisconsin plays Iowa, sometimes I say Wisconsin.

When my 6 year old asks me who I'm going to cheer for when Wisconsin plays Iowa, sometimes I say Wisconsin.

I told my wife I was just going to boo the entire game.

It's the only place around where you can buy taxidermy and cheese in the same store.

I enjoy listening to the band Garbage sometimes.

The La Crosse area is pretty nice in the autumn.

Also...cheese curds.

The best time to speed through Wisconsin on the interstate are on Sundays when the Packers are playing.

Firecrackers. Sunday booze-stores.

The Bong Museum in Superior, WI is cool. (not what you think)

And it is not Iowa.

Go get em Gophers!!!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Wisconsin is almost as good at having major alcoholism problems as Russia.

Minnesota has about 30,000 Whisky Plates, the whole state of Wisconsin has them.

They make Leinenkuegels Beer

Lots of good things to say about the state, and the people, until you make the connection to the Badgers. Nothing positive can be said once that connection is made.

Top Bottom