Rutgers

Correct. Not sure what that has to do with anything in this thread, but he definitely transferred from Minnesota to Iowa State.
Let me connect the dots. The back and forth was about a player who apparently was on the Iowa State roster who never played a game for them. Royce White had a scholarship for the Gophers and never played a minute for them. That’s the connection. I can see at least a couple readers were linked in on my esoteric analogy.

i feel like you don’t know how gambling works.
The irony here is too rich for words.

By the line going from Gophers -3.5 to -4, the Gophers have to win by 1 more point to collect your bet. It's HARDER for you to win.

The payout has nothing to do with the number of points needed to win your bet.

You're welcome.

I think this is wrong. It is at least not certain. I think

Rhoyce White and looted pants from the mall of America

i feel like you don’t know how gambling works. If I’m taking the gophers to win and the line moves against them my payout increases.

Nothing is for certain. But there is a likely and unlikely and this falls into the latter. We'd have to win at least six of the remaining seven regular season games.....and then win a few more in the BTT. Or we'd need to win the BTT. Just don't think it's in the cards this year. But next year this should be a tournament team.

Prior to the contest I would to know the moral victory score. Lose by < 5?

Top Bottom