Royce White to Play Sunday

Some sources tell me millions2spare doesn't have much credibility.

Monzy, come on man! Millions2Spare predicted the loss to Indiana! Did you predict the Indiana loss? I do think his prognostication over a week ago that "White would return in the OSU game" might be a bit exaggerated, (as after Feb 1st court date makes sense), but that is why we debate these things in GH to get to the truth. But at least Millions2Spare has the courage to share his opinion of what he has heard for the group to debate, knowing he will get blasted. That is called courage.

We're going to hold you to this, as you've stated it many times over the past few weeks.

Regardless of what happens, I'm definitely going to revive this thread after the game tomorrow.

First of all, I appreciate you giving this poster a chance to prove his/her prognostication. But, what is going to happen to me, I mean him, after you "hold him to this"? It sounds as though some sort of punishment might be to follow if he is wrong?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been known to dawn my Amazing Kreskin hat and cast out some predictions. I never knew there are repercussions for this? Being as it sounds like there are repercussions there must be rewards for correct predictions too? Was Millions2Spare rewarded for his accurately predicting the Indiana score a few weeks ago?

- Will he be suspended like Bronco?
- Is waterboarding allowed in the GH?

sockpuppets

I have one person who has at least two userids on my IGNORE LIST.

I still see an occasional post by him/or her due to someone quoting them or I forget to login right away.

In any case I ran accross this gem.

"But at least [ ignored user ] has the courage to share his opinion of what he has heard for the group to debate, knowing he will get blasted. That is called courage."

There are many examples of courage in life but posting opinions on a college hoops blog is NOT one of them.

IMHO.

Section 201, you are pretty tough hiding behind your ignore feature! Start being the son your father always wanted and grow a pair....Lets just have some good basketball discussion here.

latest news. Royce is an option for Tubby today. It is between he and Tubby. a 3.33 GPA and domination at practice, the only question is will Tubby choose to pull the trigger. RW is a lock for Penn State. As I have said, Gophers by 6 points today with Royce in the line-up. For those of you who have not seen him, he is that good folks! He is big, he can drive, defend, and can score. He is as big as most Juniors. Yes, he need to work on his footwork and passing ability a bit. Lets sit back and enjoy a great Big 10 Basketball game today.

Seriously STFU, I highly doubt that he traveled with the team. Your lameness keeps growing.

missed-layup = J Strings

latest news. Royce is an option for Tubby today. It is between he and Tubby. a 3.33 GPA and domination at practice, the only question is will Tubby choose to pull the trigger. RW is a lock for Penn State. As I have said, Gophers by 6 points today with Royce in the line-up. For those of you who have not seen him, he is that good folks! He is big, he can drive, defend, and can score. He is as big as most Juniors. Yes, he need to work on his footwork and passing ability a bit. Lets sit back and enjoy a great Big 10 Basketball game today.

That's right. Backpeddle.

Let's start with; did Royce even make the trip to Columbus. Does anyone know?

Royce is at the game. I'm not sure he is playing our even in uniform. I will try to confirm.

missed-layup: ""I have been known to dawn my Amazing Kreskin hat and cast out some predictions. ""

IOW, M-L predicts all, knows nothing.

Make enough predictions, one is bound to be right once in awhile.

Holy crap....if RW scores 20+ points from his livingroom in his Fruit of the Looms then we'll really need to worry about him being drafted in the first round next year. :(

missed-layup: ""I have been known to dawn my Amazing Kreskin hat and cast out some predictions. ""

IOW, M-L predicts all, knows nothing.

Make enough predictions, one is bound to be right once in awhile.

Donny, I don't speak your code. You might want to speak english. IOW?

Millions2Spare was threatened if his prediction was not right. I'm still looking for an explanation about what that threat might be?

Millions2Spare was threatened if his prediction was not right. I'm still looking for an explanation about what that threat might be?
That anyone who doesn't think he's (or M-L, most believe you are the same person) already an idiot with crazy predictions will join the club.

Royce is not playing but should be. We have our two power forwards and our point guard gone. I cannot see this getting a lot better if none of them play this year.

Hahaha, are you really backing up your other username?

Monzy, come on man! Millions2Spare predicted the loss to Indiana! Did you predict the Indiana loss? I do think his prognostication over a week ago that "White would return in the OSU game" might be a bit exaggerated, (as after Feb 1st court date makes sense), but that is why we debate these things in GH to get to the truth. But at least Millions2Spare has the courage to share his opinion of what he has heard for the group to debate, knowing he will get blasted. That is called courage.

Hahaha, are you really backing up your other username?

Underground, Millions2spare is not me. I would not have predicted White was going to play today, as I thought that unlikely as I stated in many postings. I, oops I mean, he was willing to take a risk on saying White was playing. Who cares if that is what M2S says? Its his opinion, let it go. Tell him why he was wrong and move on.

Underground, Millions2spare is not me. I would not have predicted White was going to play today, as I thought that unlikely as I stated in many postings. I, oops I mean, he was willing to take a risk on saying White was playing. Who cares if that is what M2S says? Its his opinion, let it go. Tell him why he was wrong and move on.

It's pretty obvious why M2S was wrong in this case: Royce White didn't play.

Top Bottom