Royce White to Play Sunday

millions2spare

Krav-Maga
Reaction score
Some sources say that Royce white has done well in school and had some very good parctices and expects to play Sunday vs OSU. Let 's hope so. Some reports have him DOMINATING in practice!

You willing to put money on it?

I'll even give you some pretty good odds...?

Some sources say that Royce white has done well in school and had some very good parctices and expects to play Sunday vs OSU. Let 's hope so. Some reports have him DOMINATING in practice!

What sources? Nothing on White's Facebook, nothing from Myron's Twitter, nothing at the Star. Not saying you are false, I'm just curious.

However, if I'm wrong, and Royce plays on Sunday, I'll never question millions2spare again...

Hahah, could you make it any more obvious that you're missed-layup? Your sources are you reading into that other thread too much.

Hahah, could you make it any more obvious that you're missed-layup? Your sources are you reading into that other thread too much.

Whoa, hey... don't forget that he/she is also reading into Myron chats. Those are some serious inside sources.

Royce served his suspension time and has obviously gotten back on Tubbys good side. While it seems unlikely that he will play, we have to keep in mind that with Nolans recent problems, there is some extra time to be spread around. The suspension is done. The only question is, when will he be able to play? We do not know the answer to that question. If he has had some good practices and seems to be getting a hold of how the team plays, I believe that it is entirely possible that he could play. Probably not much, but possible that he sees the court.

Like I said, chances are not great considering he was not even dressed for the Northwestern game, but who knows. Tubby knows what he is doing, lets allow him to coach his team and leave the speculation to US Weekly. Guess I kind of went against my own words there.

I think millions2spare's only source is in his own head, in all honesty. Or "Missed-layup." ;)

Come-on? Seriously...I will tell you once and for all, we are not the same person. But please don't check our IP addresses whatever you do.

If Millions thinks White is playing, so be it. Why do you get all crazy over his posting? Why is your only instinct to attack. Try not saying anything and just letting it go. You act like a 12 yr old girl in the front row at a Jonas Brothers concert, hysterical! Its comical. Then you start hallucinating about your conspiracy theory that he(millions2Spare) is actually me (Missed Lay-up), even more comical...As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, please keep responding, it does make me laugh just how hysterical some people in this room get.

.................................................................TOP SECRET..................................................
....The Secret Code Word Is: JASPER!!&##479

... Starting Operation: "Underground629 Deception"

... Tactics: Agent CIA # 394.494.694: You will use two different code names "missed Layup" and "Millions2Spare" to fool a few of the "hystericals" in the Gopher Hole so they think you are the same member, while in reality you are different members. Caution: It is vitally important to both be from Indiana originally, I repeat both have your hometowns in Indiana so it blows your cover. Because there is no way two people from Indiana could be in a chat room at the same time. If your cover is blown then fake-pretend you are different members because their conspiratorial minds will over-ride reality and they will still think you are the same member and the operation will still be working according to plan.

...Motive: Agent CIA # 394.494.694: You are doing this simply to fool the "hystericals" into thinking you are the same member thus undermining the entire 2009-10 season of the Gopher Basketball team, as those hystericals hold the keys to Gopher success.

...Caution: Agent CIA # 394.494.694: You will be called a "troll", I repeat you will be called a "troll", so don't forget to take your Matter-Anti-Matter Anti-Troll serum pill, it could get rough. You are not a troll...

Out.......DESTROY........................................................................................................

What sources? Nothing on White's Facebook, nothing from Myron's Twitter, nothing at the Star. Not saying you are false, I'm just curious.

You need to look on you tube, he made another high quality video.....

Let's all chill out and wait to see what happens Sunday. Look, Tubby has a GAG order on all his players, with the suspension off, White is bound by those rules.
The kid had a 3.33 GPA first Semester and at practice has been pure domination.
Let's see if Tubby pulls the trigger Sunday in OSU. To make the NCAA by winning the Big Ten Tournament we need him. LET's all take a deep breath and enjoy the game sunday!

If and when Tubby decides to play Royce it would seem to make some sense for his initial appearance to be in a road game.

Roy

If and when Tubby decides to play Royce it would seem to make some sense for his initial appearance to be in a road game.

Why do you think that?

I would think he would take less abuse at the Barn than on the road.

Why do you think that?

My exact thoughts, 201...however, one way to test the guts of a potential worker is put that person into the most adverse conditions. Men handle it, and just play the game.

What is gonna happen? I do not have a clue. What is, is. What happens, happens. Time will tell. In the meantime...

GO GOPHERS!

as i said in another thread. theyre not going to announce his comeback. unless theyre stupid. which i wouldnt put past maturi. he'll just be back.

My guess is that IF Royce White will play this year it will be next weekend at Penn. St. I think his court hearing is Feb. 1, so all the legal formalities of the trespass charge should be behind him. Smith and Maturi would probably feel more comfortable lifting his suspension at that point. Also, with no games this week, he would have a full week of practice to get ready for that game.

If we don't see him against Penn. St., I doubt he will return this year.

My guess is that IF Royce White will play this year it will be next weekend at Penn. St. I think his court hearing is Feb. 1, so all the legal formalities of the trespass charge should be behind him. Smith and Maturi would probably feel more comfortable lifting his suspension at that point. Also, with no games this week, he would have a full week of practice to get ready for that game.

Ahhh .. the voice of reason appears. This would make A LOT of sense. Thank you.

Why do you think that?

My presumption is that it would be a much bigger event to the crowd in Williams than it would on the road. Perhaps I am wrong and it will be huge event wherever it happens but are Penn State or OSU fans paying near as much attention to Royce as we are?

No they're not paying as much attention, but you don't think if a fan from PSU or OSU came over and saw that he was gonna play that they wouldn't post it on one of their message boards? I would guess they would, and then someone from the student section finds out and etc.

Thanks for getting my hopes up by the title of your thread!

Folks, let's just sit back enjoy the game and wait and see what is happening tomorrow. When Royce comes in the game you will see an instant spark and a Gopher 6 point victory.

When Royce comes in the game you will see an instant spark and a Gopher 6 point victory.
We're going to hold you to this, as you've stated it many times over the past few weeks.

Regardless of what happens, I'm definitely going to revive this thread after the game tomorrow.

No problem.......it is up to Tubby now.....
Lets hope as some sources say that he plays and sparks that 6 point victory
As I said, he has been cleared to play...3.33 GPA ...hard work at practice and domination as well!

Some sources tell me millions2spare doesn't have much credibility.

Top Bottom