Roll Call - Who's Going to Milwaukee?!

Not going, but can't you just buy tickets from scalpers outside the arena? The prices people are posting seem ridiculous to me. Will the arena be sold out? I'm just asking out of curiousity, it's been a long time since I paid attention to the crowd at first round games.

I actually purchased these via StubHub. I am not sure where our allotment is.

Milwaukee is considertably larger than Minneapolis, almost 200,000 more people.

Milwaukee is much more spread out than Minneapolis, one is about 60 sq mi the other 100 sq mi.

The metro area for Minneapolis/St Paul is double that of Milwaukee (as is the size of the metro area)

I phrased it poorly, but I meant the city center. Milwaukee just feels smaller downtown than either Minneapolis or Saint Paul IMO.

GOING down tomorrow. four of us in 200 row F. Waited a long time for this. There will be loads of scalpers out there. Several of the Minneapolis scalpers are heading down tomorrow.

Just received a text that i may have two extra as some of our party is having hell for weather in the northeast.

I phrased it poorly, but I meant the city center. Milwaukee just feels smaller downtown than either Minneapolis or Saint Paul IMO.

Yeah, they are very different cities, all three of them.

Minneapolis has a banking/business backbone
St. Paul has a government/capitol(al? Why does that look funny?) feel.
Milwaukee is very spread out and the buildings are very old.

Milwaukee will go under a rather large transformation in the next few years with some larger buildings and projects being done. Worth the google if you're interested after visiting.

I am a Marquette ticket holder who has two extra lower level tickets available for session 1. Message me if interested

There are plenty of bars on water street and third street that are within a block or two of the arena. The Brathouse, Upper 90 Pub, Old German Beer Hall, and The Loaded Slate all have really good food and are a block from the arena. Aloft, The Hilton, and the Doubletree are all good hotels located within walking distance of the Bradley Center. When the NCAA Tourney comes to the Bradley Center the atmosphere in the surrounding area is awesome.

There are plenty of bars on water street and third street that are within a block or two of the arena. The Brathouse, Upper 90 Pub, Old German Beer Hall, and The Loaded Slate all have really good food and are a block from the arena. Aloft, The Hilton, and the Doubletree are all good hotels located within walking distance of the Bradley Center. When the NCAA Tourney comes to the Bradley Center the atmosphere in the surrounding area is awesome.

Thanks! Any suggestions on where to park? Not sure of the availibility in the ramps with it being the middle of a work day.

Street parking will be a mess in downtown. There is a ramp next to the police station about three blocks from the arena and another parking garage just off of state street between 9th and 10th streets.

There is construction just north of the Bradley center for the new arena so that has taken up some usual parking spaces.

Lower level seats have been sold, but I have a good pair of center upper deck seats available

Top Bottom