Roll Call for the Spring Game

Golfing in the rain trumps watching a intra-squad scrimmage with or without rain. Will be there for home opener, though.

Will be watching highlights on BTN from Akumal, Mexico. Butchnashguy will be my eyes this year.

Count me in, last chance to see Gopher football for 131 days. :-(

Golfing in the rain trumps watching a intra-squad scrimmage with or without rain. Will be there for home opener, though.

I have to disagree. There aren't many people that love golfing more than I do, but there is an entire spring/summer/fall for golf and only 8 chances to watch Gopher Football (I'm counting the spring game and August game as 0.5 each).

I'll be there.... unless I get pulled over on my moped on my way......

I'm in and I'm tailgating. I'm hoping to be able to park right next the stadium. Anyone know if that will be the case?

This is open to the public correct? I'm pretty sure but just thought I'd double check before I brought my little brother (and probable future gopher). Thanks

Of course I will be there - rain or shine!

pretty sure i will be there. i dont have anyone to go with right now but im working on rounding up a few ppl.

I'm planning on being there and bringing my brother and a friend, that is, if they don't whimp out because of the rain. You can always stand in the councourse, after all. The weather doesn't look favorable, but if it turns out to be nice, I want to bring my three year old daughter, she loves Goldy Gopher. She got to meet him at the spring vollyball game 2 weeks ago, and followed him all over the place. Granted, the crowd will be a LOT bigger, so she won't get much time with him.

Who's in? It's like pulling teeth to get anyone to go - I have so many in my group that are only going to stop by, or ditch out all together...making it tempting for me to skip it if it's raining.

Who all is going? I have a bad feeling attendance could be worse than when it was at the Dome just from what I've heard from die-hards - I hope I'm wrong!

I'm In. I've got my maroon gortex rain jacket, so I'm ready for any weather tomorrow.

Do you think they'll make an exception and allow umbrellas Saturday? Obviously, it will be easy to find a place that you're not blocking some one's view.

I'd like to set my DVR to watch the game later. Is the Big Ten Network airing the game live?

We made a game-time decision - to go. No tailgating, but we'll at least check it out.

Donovan - I wouldn't bring an umbrella, do a poncho instead, just in case.

It's not on TV, anyone know if it'll be on the radio?

On my way out the door. Just looked at the radar, and it looks like we may be good to go! rain is moving due north.

I had a good time at the game. It looked like the prospect of rain kept a lot of people from coming, but the weather wound up being perfect. Goldy Gopher waved at my daughter, that made her happy.

I'd sign up for the Gold Zone, but they don't offer much. If they had video of all the non-revenue sports, I might sign up. Just set up a camera, get some students to do the coverage.

I was there, and it turned out to be a very nice afternoon weather-wise. I thought it was probably the worst attended Spring Game I've ever been to and I've been going to them since 1967. I also heard there were less than 50 in attendance on Thursday night when Brewster invited all former players to practice and dinner. I think a message is being sent, but nobody's listening.

Top Bottom