Recent Events

Yeah, I’m glad we were the only P5 to offer Brosmer

I seriously doubt that is true although, since he committed here very quickly, maybe not much in the way of formal offers had come yet. More than a few notable FCS QBs have played in the NFL.

I seriously doubt that is true although, since he committed here very quickly, maybe not much in the way of formal offers had come yet. More than a few notable FCS QBs have played in the NFL.
... or the deed was set in place before the portal announcement.

Someone posted that we threw 43% of the time in Big Ten games, which I think would be the most in Fleck's time here. It just didn't seem like it because of the large number of incompletions.

Yes. That, and the complete inability to rack up first downs and sustain drives — which is a big, big requirement for Fleck's teams. Ball control is the key to FleckBall.

Max does not like the Gophers. He'd rather cover Hamline track and field.
I suspect it's because somebody over there didn't kiss his ass as he expected. Have gotten really tired of sportscasters featuring themselves as a jock in stories, which this douche tries to do often. I blame Eric Perkins who thankfully moved on, but "Maxie" is filling the void "Perk" left.

Top Bottom