Quick Lane Bowl Predict the Score Thread: Minnesota vs Bowling Green

Q1: MIN 10, BGSU 7
Q2: MIN 17, BGSU 7
Q3: MIN 20, BGSU 10
FINAL: MIN 20, BGSU 10

Cole Kramer hands the ball off about a trillion times, and this works to great success in the first half as Darius Taylor and Jordan Nubin run the ball down the defense's throats while holding Bowling Green to just an early-possession TD. BGSU adjusts to the run game in the second half, but the Gopher defense holds strong and keeps them out of the game.

Tough one with our QB situation.
Will Darius Taylor play?

Golden Gophers 27
Falcons 13

😆🤣

Adam can’t be serious!?

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpeg
    IMG_2802.jpeg
    636.5 KB · Views: 21

Minnesota: 27
Bowling Green: 20

Go Gophers!!

Minnesota XXVIII (28)
Bowling Green XVII (17)

The Bowling Green State Falcons traveled down to Atlanta and took down a power 5 opponent in Georgia Tech earlier this season. I believe there is more motivation for the Falcons in this game and Minnesota is playing a quarterback that is probably more along the lines of a Division 2 QB. The game will be competitive but expect BGSU to pull out a 24-21 victory.

If only we knew who was available to play in the game …

Bowling Green 24
Minnesota 20

Gophers 33
Falcons 31

This maybe the only silver lining of a pitiful 7th year under Fleck. Ofc. A loss will make it even worse unfortunately. Next year is going to a rough year for us and Fleck no matter.

Hopefully the basketball team will continue to surprise and give us some solace during the winter months.

Merry Christmas to all the Gopher faithful
And have a happy and safe new year 🏪

I have changed my outlook from next season from "slaughter schedule" to "challenging schedule."

Listen, bringing in the quarterback Max Brosmer is a HUGE deal. Having a quarterback changes everything. That was the most urgent need and they got it done. I can't give the Gophers a higher score because for their range of options they maxed out.

AK was horrible. Horrible.

They'll still be swept by the Ohio States of the world but probably put up some darn good entertaining football in response.

I trashed the Gophers this last season with memes after late game flops, but here I'm feeling optimistic.

Outlook next season: Favorable.

Bank it.

Top Bottom