Quick Lane Bowl Predict the Score Thread: Minnesota vs Bowling Green

Minnesota: wins
Blowing green: doesn't.
5-3 final score.

I just checked...we do have Kramer and Shikenjanski on the roster to play QB.
Who is our new wildcat QB candidate? Cody Lindenberg seems like he might be effective.
Will Derik LeCaptain be healthy come bowl game time? ..seems like a perfect fit to be a wildcat QB.

We are going to run two back set and true RPO and triple option with reverse action to fool them. Then paas like crazy against BG! Gophers 26 Falcons 23. Kesich kicks game winner.

Last edited:

Gophers 20 Bowling Green 9. The Bowling Green revenge tour!

Who is the quarterback, will there be a public announcement, or is it a day to day, like Lindenberg all season.

Who is the quarterback, will there be a public announcement, or is it a day to day, like Lindenberg all season.
PJ will keep it a deep, deep secret who the starting QB will be: Kramer or true frosh w/o Shik. That will really confuse BG, to our massive advantage. 🫤

PJ will keep it a deep, deep secret who the starting QB will be: Kramer or true frosh w/o Shik. That will really confuse BG, to our massive advantage. 🫤
It won't just be Santa keeping Bowling Green's coaches tossing and turning on Christmas Eve....

Who the hell wants to go to detroit the day after christmas and watch bowling green

I think the total will go over 35 and Minnesota will find a way to win, although perhaps not cover 5.5. Tough to know without being sure who will be playing for both teams, but I'd bet Taylor is healthy, we know Jackson is returning and healthy, CrAB will be more healthy than he was all year, Green and Baranowski likely back on D, etc.

27-20, Minnesota.

I just checked...we do have Kramer and Shikenjanski on the roster to play QB.
Who is our new wildcat QB candidate? Cody Lindenberg seems like he might be effective.
Will Derik LeCaptain be healthy come bowl game time? ..seems like a perfect fit to be a wildcat QB.
Would love to see LeCaptain in that role. I've wondered also how well he'd do as a TE. He can obviously run after a catch. If he's being slotted as a LB, you'd think he could block. I hope he's healthy and gets some playing time.

BG Got better as the season went on and would probably love to beat us again. But of Cole starts, we'll pass more effectively, run well with Nubin and get some field goals. But our defense is ???. So,
Maroon Gophers (PJ hates gold) 27
Bowling Green 20

Gophers 16 BG 10

Top Bottom