Purdue Game Predictions

Brohm really wants to win? I suppose he didn’t last year? Purdue could win the game but that’s some awful analysis
It wasn't suppose to be in depth analysis? I just have a feeling Brohm wants this game more than others because he seems to hate PJ. Just feels like the year Purdue will beat the Gophers. It's a simple predictions thread. Not break down film and discuss schemes thread.

I'm guessing (hoping) for a bounce back like the Colorado game. Gophers 31 Boilermakers 10.

Golden Gophers 27
Boilers 17

If they play conservatively, they will have their heads handed over in a boilermaker special.

The BGSU debacle put a large target on their backs.

They have to come out fighting and angry to win.

Gut says Purdue 23-20. They feel they got jobbed in MN last year and will want payback.

Gut says Purdue 23-20. They feel they got jobbed in MN last year and will want payback.
Did they? Wasn't there a terrible call that went against Minnesota in that game too?

I see this game going one of two ways. The positive outcome is the Gophers come out and play well and take a significant lead against Purdue and go on to victory. Fleck/the Gophers have played better against Purdue than expected going back a few years now going back to beating them at home shortly after Rossi took over the DC job to beating them last year in one of the few games the Gophers looked competent. The negative outcome is this Purdue game is Sanford's version of the Illinois game for Robb Smith where the incompetence on his side of the ball finally becomes too great to ignore.

Hoping for the former, while fearing the latter.

I see this game going one of two ways. The positive outcome is the Gophers come out and play well and take a significant lead against Purdue and go on to victory. Fleck/the Gophers have played better against Purdue than expected going back a few years now going back to beating them at home shortly after Rossi took over the DC job to beating them last year in one of the few games the Gophers looked competent. The negative outcome is this Purdue game is Sanford's version of the Illinois game for Robb Smith where the incompetence on his side of the ball finally becomes too great to ignore.

Hoping for the former, while fearing the latter.
I'm hoping the OL shows up playing with some level of pride this week after throwing up all over themselves last Saturday, with Morgan not too far behind in that category

Top Bottom