Pulling for the hometown Twin Cities boy Cole Aldrich and KU. Go Jayhawks! Beat NDSU!

Go NDSU

NDSU is the Cinderella team for me. I will definitely be cheering for the BISON at the Dome.

To each his own I guess. I am really excited to see how good this NDSU team is. Not being a big hockey fan, I say Gooooo BISONS.

This year at the barn the Gophers jumped off to a big lead when we played NDSU. After that the Bisons played us dead even the rest of the way. I doubt if we could have beaten them if the game had been played in their gym.

Lord God give me strength . . . when did the Bison turn into the Lakers. This on the heels of the "Ben Woodside is going to get drafted into the NBA" junk.

You guys and gals really need to the tournament to get underway, because it's obvious many of you have WAAAAAYYYYYYYY to much time on your hands to "think".

To each his own I guess. I am really excited to see how good this NDSU team is. Not being a big hockey fan, I say Gooooo BISONS.

This year at the barn the Gophers jumped off to a big lead when we played NDSU. After that the Bisons played us dead even the rest of the way. I doubt if we could have beaten them if the game had been played in their gym.

that is too funny! are you a comedian? seriously are you? :D

Aldrich is still a Gopher fan? Honestly, Aldrich seems like a decent kid, but he went to Kansas so he lost some of his MN cred right there.

Those who left while Monson was here get a free pass.

NDSU IS ON A WINNING STREAK AT THE METRODOME!!

GET BEHIND US GOPHER FANS!!! *at least for 1 night???*

thanks!!

see you at WCHA thursday night!

MOST OF US NDSU FANS ARE MINNESOTANS!!!

One game doesn't not a winning streak make if you're refering to football, though as far as I can tell last time NDSU played at Metrodome they lost 17 - 8.

Wanting to see Aldrich do well, Go Kansas, Beat the Sioux!

Woodside's not getting drafted. He's small and slow, and will be exposed in any pre-draft workouts. Would be cool, but people doing mock drafts openly admit at this time of year their 2nd round predictions are done with almost no research.

What it really breaks down to for me: KU and the KU fans have been there, done that in the tourney, they have been spoiled with great teams and in the long run, a win wont mean much to them. On the other hand, they would talk about an NDSU win over Kansas for the next 100 years in North Dakota. Give them their one day in the sun, please, GO BISON.

I don't think you're too familiar with KU fans. There is a reason KU sells out games against Fort Hayes State and travels as well as any fanbase in the country for hoops. Kansas basketball means a lot, especially when they're playing in the NCAA tourny.

I don't expect neutral fans to cheer for Kansas. Everyone likes an upset. I don't understand the mindset from Bison fans that everyone from Minnesota should cheer for them. Growing up near Minneapolis, I know more kids from the Twin Cities that went to Kansas than NDSU. Other than the upset factor, I can't think of any reason why any Gopher fan would care about NDSU, especially after the way the fanbase has acted toward the Gophers since the football debacle.

I know more kids from the Twin Cities that went to Kansas than NDSU

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you're clearly joking, seriously. cmon.

I know more kids from the Twin Cities that went to Kansas than NDSU

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you're clearly joking, seriously. cmon.

hmmmm......let's see......right down the road from the kansas city metro area OR fargo, north dakota for four years......tough choice! actually, chesthair isn't too far off in his comment. a lot of kids from the minneapolis/st. paul and chicago metro areas end up at KU for school. a couple people that i graduated with back-in-the-day also went to school at KU.

big play....yes..poster on here...

but i want front ten rows if someone has 2-4!!!! big $$$

ndsu has detroit lakes beaches and 1500 lakes within an hour, what bout kansas??

an earthen dyke??

There is a very large contingent of Minnesotans that go to KU. Actually Tthe win Cities are one of the largest KU feeders yearly. I had numerous friends that were from Minnesota when I was at KU. If you ever make it to Lawrence, Jefferson's Bar and Grill is one of the hot spots on Massachusetts Street. Most of the waitresses every year come from Minnesota.

There is a very large contingent of Minnesotans that go to KU. Actually Tthe win Cities are one of the largest KU feeders yearly. I had numerous friends that were from Minnesota when I was at KU. If you ever make it to Lawrence, Jefferson's Bar and Grill is one of the hot spots on Massachusetts Street. Most of the waitresses every year come from Minnesota.

Welcome back KU4Life. My brother went to KU back in the 80's and many of my friends. I know a lot of KU Fans as one of our product lines is produced in Lawrence. It is a great college town that lives and breaths BB.

I don't know anyone that went to NDSU or ND for that matter. Most either stayed home or went south.

Good luck to Cole and the Gang. Beat the Bison!!!!!

Top Bottom