Post Game Thread: Minnesota Gives Up 600 Yards and 49 Points to Purdue

Lol completely predictable again. MN incapable of wins when it matters. Another year of the exact same - some crappy wins, mostly major losses, Gophs unable to overcome any level of adversity or deficit.

Got your ass kicked by a 2-7 squad. It wasn’t close. Got your ass absolutely kicked.

Clown show.

I say it’s a down year which happens. Some of the ridiculous knee jerk reactions on this site are out of touch. Let’s beat Wisconsin and keep the Axe with Floyd!
With a trip to the Quick Lane Bowl as a cherry on top!!

I say it’s a down year which happens. Some of the ridiculous knee jerk reactions on this site are out of touch. Let’s beat Wisconsin and keep the Axe with Floyd!
Give any possible positive heading into next year.

How is it knee-jerk? This team has failed to win the weakest division in P5 for their entire existence.

Fine try to beat WI but you got your ass kicked by pretty mediocre B1G teams and it’s another failed year. Absolutely pathetic.

PJ is lucky the B1G west has been terrible during his tenure, if not he'd have been long gone. Obvious PJ won't change so fans will just have to suffer through Fleckball at least one more season

PJ is so chicken shit. He wouldn't play another QB in a blowout for fear the 2nd teamer actually looked good and he'd have to defend his position.
Never gonna need a backup anyway...until we do.

Purdue toyed with us! Purdue! 2 and 7 Purdue!

I know............"It's on me. Again." "Sorry our defense took the day off again folks but it was sure an elite performance by Purdue. We finished 0-1 in the Purdue championship season but we will sure be ready for Ohio St." sincerely -- PJ Fleck

We are going into game 10 and AK8 was saying on the pre game radio show he needs to stop looking for ghosts and just play.
Dumbest thing ever to tell your team to start the season...PJ does it every year. No film...chasing ghosts.
So game 10 our QB is still seeing them. That is a negative mindset PJ planted in his head. I wonder if PJ believes in visualization, positive thinking and affirmations etc since he doesn't believe in momentum.

I have to tend to agree, however if things go south next year PJ maybe looking for a new job

His contract is way too big for that
The only hope for a different coach is that sensitive PJ pouts and leaves for another job on his own because he is not appreciated at Minnesota after all he has accomplished.

Meanwhile Jerry Kill has his team at 8 and 3 and 6 and 1 in the new conference.

We are extremely slow and that is not going to change next year.

We are somewhat fu-------
Disagree. Our LB core next year with Lindenberg, Maverick, and Williams looks to be the best in years. Joyner, Eastern, Striggow all return on D line. Kaliakmanis’s experience this year will be invaluable. Two headed monster at RB with Taylor and Evans. I really believe this years team will be the worst we see in the next few years.

Top Bottom