Post Game Thread: Gophers Have Massive Meltdown Again, Fall to 0-10 to Bielema, Fail Again With BTW In Grasp

Bad team. Bad season. Looking forward to next year.

Kaliakmanis continues to show he isn't it. I've never been a backup qb fanatic but develop someone else.

Stop fucking playing not to lose! Stop playing afraid. Playing for field goals. Taking a knee with half a minute left before half. Running out the play clock behind in the 4th quarter.

I'm losing faith in PJ. This was pathetic.

This is not surprising to me in any way or fashion.....We are so bad....AK is so bad! This offense is just pathetic. Fleck is responsible for this mess and I dont think he will be able to right this ship, with any amount of oars. Just Awful!

#2 shit the bed big time. He shouldn’t see the field again. Athan had the TE wide open, game is over. That last series was very creative play calling by MN. Great 2 minute offense. 2 point play call was atrocious. #4 has to catch the easy TD.

We should have had first downs on 2nd and 3rd and Athan f’d up both plays. Then defense just collapses. NW all over again. So inept and pathetic.
The 2nd down play ticks me off more. Does he think he’s Lamar Jackson? The terrible throw was predictable.

Face it. This is not a good team. If you start to believe, they will shit in your bed. Today, out coached, out quarterbacked. Fleck is good for at least 1-2 unfathomable losses per year.

Lol, whoever writes these thread titles needs to take a Xanax or something.

BB’s strategy of holding on every single play continues to work against us. SSDT

Top Bottom