Post Game Thread - Gophers Crush Aggies

He's lost weight for sure. He did look worn down though. Like the past 7+ years have really been hard on him.

I hope he's able to do some good there and stick around for a bit. But have the feeling he'll hang it up after just one season. No inside knowledge, just a hunch.
I have seen this with some friends who have lost weight in middle age-it ages you. Personally i still have not tried this myself but should soon.

I had the same issues watching down here in Georgia via Xtreme/Mediacom.

I have another question about Big10 Network. I do not have an HD option for this channel. It is pretty much the only sports channel on my cable that does not have an HD option. Is that my provider or is Fox not using HD technology for this channel?
In Nebraska there are three B10 channels, with the third having a slightly elongated picture that distorts height downward, yet it was the only one without constant glitches in sound. This third choice seems inferior, though the sound worked. Normally, it wouldn't be your first choice when all three have the same game and it is not HD, though the others seem to be.

Almost spit my beer on the screen when I read this. This will stand as Post of the Year — no one will top it. Well done, btowngopher!
I thought the same thing. Many still worry about the one that got away based on one JC bomb

It's not insane. The pass immediately caught my attention, as I was surprised and said outloud "whoa, Kramer threw that?" not realizing they switched QBs.
Once I heard Jamie announce it was Kaliakmanis, everything snapped into focus.

The blue hairs around my section were all laughing and trying to pronounce his name. I confidently told them to watch for him as the next starting QB.
We're going to have to resort to that Minnesota tradition of just dropping it down to "Kali." Might be troublesome nickname though. Kali is a goddess, but she is the goddess of ultimate power so it's a tough call.

ll3d2jrhkcl91.jpg

Admittedly I have those days too…
I really like the NMSU lid he's wearing though. Nice look.

best gain was 26 yards. against what might be a bad team, would think a couple of plays would go for more. At the half, one of the TV guys complained that the longest run was 'only' 16 yards

Kills plan to play a D to run the clock and keep the score lower while PJ was okay with a warm up game?

best gain was 26 yards. against what might be a bad team, would think a couple of plays would go for more. At the half, one of the TV guys complained that the longest run was 'only' 16 yards

Kills plan to play a D to run the clock and keep the score lower while PJ was okay with a warm up game?
I think his guys were tired from last Saturday.

It was hot.

Riding / pushing his guys to play harder might really just be a disappointment / harder on them than just getting the pay day game DONE.

I think he said he will be happy when this part of the schedule is done.

I can't blame them for that.

I think his guys were tired from last Saturday.

It was hot.

Riding / pushing his guys to play harder might really just be a disappointment / harder on them than just getting the pay day game DONE.

I think he said he will be happy when this part of the schedule is done.

I can't blame them for that.
Still has Whisky and Mizzou.

Best pass since Jacob Clark’s bomb?!
Sort of like the post that said it was the most dominant win in over a decade...except, you know, Colorado...last year....on the road.

Regrets if this has been posted. Did anyone else notice Kyler Baugh chase that play to the Gopher sideline? Not bad wheels for a guy 6'2" and three bills. I think that he's going to make some plays for us. He looks like a good pick-up for us.

Top Bottom