Poll: Who should be QB1 vs Northwestern?

Poll: Who should be QB1 vs Northwestern?

• Tanner Morgan

Votes: 30 10.2%
  • Athan Kaliakmanis

Votes: 263 89.8%

• Total voters

I'm a fan of Tanner. He gets far too much blame for offensive miscues and it's time to give him a huge thank you and ask him to be another coach on sideline for Athan.

This is a tough one if Morgan is healthy......but after what we all just saw happen in the second half against Nebraska I don't know how you don't make the change to AK.

Offense just looked so much better and there is zero doubt he has a skill set that Morgan doesn't. Let him start against Northwestern and hopefully have him in a grove with Iowa and Wisconsin to finish the year.

Athan for sure. But 100% know PJ would never do that if Tanner can play. He just won't turn his back on a 6th year senior. I'd rather see Athan hone his game against a team we should beat anyway...

I completely understand why PJ would want to stay with Tanner

TM followed PJ basically sight unseen to Minneapolis.
TM embodies so many of PJs philosophies...team and individual, on and off the field

AK does seem loose some of his throws (he's a FR) but damn there's just something different with him

I appreciate everything Tanner has given, especially with the loss of his dad. Knowing what he's been through, it hurts my heart but Athan should be QB1 moving forward.

If TM continues to be, I completely understand why and I will continue to rally behind him and the Gophs!

It's gotta be Athan. The decision might be easy for Fleck as Morgan may not be available for awhile anyways. I'm assuming by the broadcast not showing him, he never returned to the sideline.

It's gotta be Athan. The decision might be easy for Fleck as Morgan may not be available for awhile anyways. I'm assuming by the broadcast not showing him, he never returned to the sideline.
Sounds like he was pointing to his head after last hit .

Hard to imagine anything but a concussion and his second really puts his health long term into equation.

Athan for sure. But 100% know PJ would never do that if Tanner can play. He just won't turn his back on a 6th year senior. I'd rather see Athan hone his game against a team we should beat anyway...

+o4

Fortunately for the coaching staff I think one won’t be cleared forcing them into the right choice

The Gopher medical staff will make the call.

Top Bottom