PJ's Trophy game record

I hope this is just your online personality.

Is Fleck's trophy game record 0-7 against Iowa and 2-4 against Wisconsin? Yes or no.

Easy to pick out the fair weather fans based upon their responses to a troll after a loss.

Is Fleck's trophy game record 0-7 against Iowa and 2-4 against Wisconsin? Yes or no.

Easy to pick out the fair weather fans based upon their responses to a troll after a loss.

I am not sure, I wasn't really commenting on that and it doesn't really matter enough to go look it up.

I just felt it was worth noting that a person can still be a good fan and supporter and not be the message board idiot. Just something to think about.

I am not sure, I wasn't really commenting on that and it doesn't really matter enough to go look it up.

I just felt it was worth noting that a person can still be a good fan and supporter and not be the message board idiot. Just something to think about.

I called out what was....and still is an incorrect stat. It's not my fault that the clowns came out in defense of it.

Is mediocre and not elite.

Being 0-7 against Iowa and 2-4 against Wisconsin negatively impacts his recruiting of linemen, defensive, and especially, offensive line players. Without quality offensive linemen, you make it much more difficult to recruit skilled offensive players.
0-6 against Iowa and 2-3 with Wisconsin, but your point is well made. When Hayden Fry arrived at Iowa back in the late 70s, he said he was going to build his program on defense, the kicking game and a good QB who could throw the ball when needed. That's pretty much been the model. PJ doesn't have the QB or doesn't use him: 119th in passing this year so far and 9th in rushing.

I called out what was....and still is an incorrect stat. It's not my fault that the clowns came out in defense of it.
I really don't get why some are fighting you on this one.....thread is about his trophy game record so the games against Iowa and Wisconsin while at a completely different school have no relevance.

Top Bottom