PJ's Trophy game record

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
Is mediocre and not elite.

Being 0-7 against Iowa and 2-4 against Wisconsin negatively impacts his recruiting of linemen, defensive, and especially, offensive line players. Without quality offensive linemen, you make it much more difficult to recruit skilled offensive players.

Last edited:

Being 0-7 against Iowa and 2-4 against Wisconsin negatively impacts his recruiting of linemen, defensive, and especially, offensive line players. Without quality offensive linemen, you make it much more difficult to recruit skilled offensive players.
Fleck is not 0-7 vs Iowa nor is he 2-4 vs wisconsin. Your facts are not elite.

Go Gophers!!

All I know is that Iowa and Wisconsin have been very mediocre during Fleck's tenure, and we blow against them.

0-6 and 2-3.

Why do we have posters that feel the need to add losses to make things look worse. It's weird.

Also....he's 5-1 in the $5 Bits of Broken Chair game.
You are seriously comparing Nebby to beating Iowa and Wisconsin?

No it doesn’t, and we’ve had quality offensive linemen and we’ve recruited plenty of skilled offensive players. Unfortunately this year three of the better ones transferred or have been injured.

If Harbaugh didn't beat OSU last year, his 7th year, I wouldn't be surprised if he would have been subtly pushed out.

If PJ doesn't beat Iowa in the next year or two, it's time for him to GTFO. Sorry. Not sorry.

Last edited:

Then why add that comment?

Because it is a trophy. And because this already felt like a troll thread with @Ewert86PC calling "PJ's trophy record mediocre and not elite" right before tacking on extra losses for no particular reason.

Because it is a trophy. And because this already felt like a troll thread with @Ewert86PC calling "PJ's trophy record mediocre and not elite" right before tacking on extra losses for no particular reason.
I get it...that is his overall record against those two as a HC, so yes, technically the other couple losses were not for the Axe or Floyd. One was for the Cotton Bowl trophy.

If Harbaugh didn't beat OSU last year, his 7th year, I wouldn't be surprised if he would have been subtly pushed out.

If PJ doesn't beat Iowa in the next year or two, it's time for him to GTFO. Sorry. Not sorry.
I agree you can't go winless against your border rivals and expect to keep your job long term

I get it...that is his overall record against those two as a HC, so yes, technically the other couple losses were not for the Axe or Floyd. One was for the Cotton Bowl trophy.

There's nothing "technically" about it. His games against the Badgers and the Hawkeyes when he was at a MAC program mean nothing.

There's nothing "technically" about it. His games against the Badgers and the Hawkeyes when he was at a MAC program mean nothing.
It does in that as a HC, he has a pretty lousy record against those teams.

It does in that as a HC, he has a pretty lousy record against those teams.

Again....his games against Iowa and Wisconsin while at WMU are NOT pertinent. Especially when talking about trophy games.

1-1 in bell games and 6-3 in chair games

Then add his 3-0 record for the Quick Lane Bowl, Outback Bowl, and Guaranteed Rate Bowl trophies!

Top Bottom