PJ Fleck: "We're going to get Daniel Jackson back here very soon"

I wouldn’t say it’s a position of concern. I would say it doesn’t look like we have anyone that’s stepped up to be an all conference type at this point. It’s also difficult to stand out when they throw so little.
And I love it that they do. I love the rushing offense. Wears out and demoralizes the defenses.

And the Germans thought based on Allied information that the Allies would land near Calais.
I put PJ's injury reports in the same category.
That's because the allies put the qb out wide left in the Z and went wildcat on the axis.

Getting separation is the same for Sanford as Ciarrocca.
From what I've seen this is the difference between TJ/Bateman and the guys we have had since. Those 2 had an incredible ability to get separation - it seemed like they were 15 yards open on all those slants. CAB and company haven't shown that ability. Doesn't mean some of these guys can't develop, I just want to see it first.

Getting separation is the same for Sanford as Ciarrocca.
Depends.

Not if the play is everyone runs to the same general area on the field turns and stops.

One game in Kirk has guys running crossing routes and etc a lot more / that puts a lot more pressure on LBs and the secondary.

Depends.

Not if the play is everyone runs to the same general area on the field turns and stops.

One game in Kirk has guys running crossing routes and etc a lot more / that puts a lot more pressure on LBs and the secondary.
There is a stark difference, no doubt. It appears to me the WR room is a weak link on this team. We will see as the competition becomes much tougher.

There is a stark difference, no doubt. It appears to me the WR room is a weak link on this team. We will see as the competition becomes much tougher.
Rooms don't play football. And with a well thrown ball, separation means a step.

From what I've seen this is the difference between TJ/Bateman and the guys we have had since. Those 2 had an incredible ability to get separation - it seemed like they were 15 yards open on all those slants. CAB and company haven't shown that ability. Doesn't mean some of these guys can't develop, I just want to see it first.
There were several passes Thursday where the WR or TE was 5-7 yards from anyone. That's pretty open. Can you show me those slants where they were open by 15 yards? Most that I have seen are in between defenders, but the defenders are within a couple yards of the receiver.

There were several passes Thursday where the WR or TE was 5-7 yards from anyone. That's pretty open. Can you show me those slants where they were open by 15 yards? Most that I have seen are in between defenders, but the defenders are within a couple yards of the receiver.
Maybe you're right, I did say it "Seemed" that way, and I was exaggerating.

Top Bottom