Pitino's Offense

I said it once before, this season is reminding me of the Kris Humphreys season where Humphreys was all about himself and our team offense was horrid.
This year, Carr kills ball movement and selfishly looks to promote his individual game. Like Humphreys, he is a talented ball player, but he is killing offensive flow.

Now, add to this the fact that Pitino hasn't designed any offensive half-court sets to exploit another teams weakness and you have a wish and a prayer offense on your hands.

Honestly, I kept hoping Pitino was smarter than he is showing himself to be.

I never peaked...i went straight to the intramural league where I could show up drunk
Loved the intramural league! The only league I ever scored 48 points in a single game in. Best part was it was against the football team's entry.

Loved the intramural league! The only league I ever scored 48 points in a single game in. Best part was it was against the football team's entry.
I showed up to a game in college hammered and had my best game ever...don't remember much but apparently I just kept catching, yelling "J.J. Reddick!" and launching fadeaway 3s. Just money.

I showed up to a game in college hammered and had my best game ever...don't remember much but apparently I just kept catching, yelling "J.J. Reddick!" and launching fadeaway 3s. Just money.
You probably wouldn't have done that playing against Darrel Thompson and the rest of the guys! I took more of a Ray Allen approach and just hoped they wouldn't kill me.

Top Bottom