pirsig visits 5 bt schools

Yes...3-time All-American LB James Laurinaitis must really regret his college choice.:rolleyes:

F^cuking-A, you clown. Get off my side.

You are either the worst troll, or the worst fan I've ever read on this site. Either way, I'm done with you, so have a nice cup of STFU on your way out.

Sometimes leaving the state works out well (Lil Animal, Floyd, Henderson, Murtha, Swift, Dom Byrd, Fitzgerald) and sometimes it's not so great (Hiben, Ashley, Mobley, McMichael) for the players. But I'd say that the players would have failed or succeeded regardless of where they chose to play.

Pirsig is a small town kid getting his first taste of the star treatment. If he's a level-headed kid, he's got a year-plus to get past it. Don't worry too much about a teenager being impressed by impressive facilities and impressive personalities at impressive schools. In the end, a variety of factors will influence his decision, and Minnesota can compete.

JP is a good kid from a great family. His HS Coaching Staff is a great group of guys and will be there for him. I just hope his Grandmother has a say...

Kill is doing everything right and I hope he gets him.

Clubber, you from around those parts? You getting any reads on his thoughts at the moment?

Top Bottom