Pirsig verbals to Minnesota

attachment.php

Start calling McDonald...right now!

How do I send a message to those in Iowa and Wisconsin, that door has slammed shut?

Great news! So glad to see him stay home. Hopefully McDonald follows.

Booting out Tim Brewster in time to let Jerry Kill recruit this class was a great decision, IMO!

Great news, welcome aboard Jonah! Lock up those borders Jerry! Who's next? Andre McDonald? Will Johnson? Nick Davidson?

Also, I think a couple people owe Carlos some brews if they ever meet up!

Welcome to the U!

Yes!!! Great decision, Jonah!

Fantastic news! Congrats to Coach Kill and all those involved in the recruiting process.

Also, I think a couple people owe Carlos some brews if they ever meet up!

Welcome to the U!

I told you all he wasn't playing some sort of prank. The logic didn't add up.

hey andre mcdonald: take note that the majority of your fellow top minnesota gridders are choosing to stay home and represent THE home state flagship university. hoping you make the same wise decision they already have.

I admit I was skeptical of Carlos....Glad I was wrong!! We are putting together a rather sick group of young o-lineman.

How do I send a message to those in Iowa and Wisconsin, that door has slammed shut?

I think the fellas at Iowa and Wisconsin will be just fine. For Minnesota, though, this is huge!!! Games are won in the trenches and Minnesota appears to be loading up on the o-line.

Very good news.

Here's to a long, happy, healthy and winning career for Mr. Pirsig and his Gopher teammates!

:drink::drink::drink:

YEAAAAAAAAA BUDDY!

Props to carlos. Props to Jonah. Props to Kill and staff. Props to MINNNNNNNNESOTA!

Glad to have Jonah as a Gopher. Equally happy to see Coach Kill get the #3 rated player in the state which is one down and one or two more to go to have a successful recruiting class with MN kids. I hope he gets at least 4 of the top 6 MN kids.

Brewster didn't do much well, but he did make big attempts to shore the U's relationship up with MN high schools, and perhaps that is now paying dividends for Kill.

Brewster would have been a wonderful assistant coach at the U for his enthusiasm and hard work. He's just not head coaching material.

Here's hoping Kill and staff know how to turn Pirsig's talent into a blocking machine.

By the way, I've said it before and I maintain that out-state MN is underrated in terms of the talent there. Just because live in an area and end up playing against competition that isn't as good shouldn't be a detriment. If they stand out as an athlete, they should get a fair look.

Great news! So glad to see him stay home. Hopefully McDonald follows.

Booting out Tim Brewster in time to let Jerry Kill recruit this class was a great decision, IMO!

Great news!!! And I don't owe Carlos a beer.. but I'll gladly buy him one!

Brewster didn't do much well, but he did make big attempts to shore the U's relationship up with MN high schools, and perhaps that is now paying dividends for Kill.

Brewster would have been a wonderful assistant coach at the U for his enthusiasm and hard work. He's just not head coaching material.

Here's hoping Kill and staff know how to turn Pirsig's talent into a blocking machine.

By the way, I've said it before and I maintain that out-state MN is underrated in terms of the talent there. Just because live in an area and end up playing against competition that isn't as good shouldn't be a detriment. If they stand out as an athlete, they should get a fair look.

great points here. i also think brewster could do well in an asst. head coach with lead recruiter responsibilities type of role as he was pretty tireless on the recruiting trail and very worked hard at it........successfully or otherwise.

Top Bottom