PFF: Daniel Faalele's NFL comp is The Mountain from GoT (could make his way into the Top 5, Top 10 of the NFL Draft)

I don't follow the NFL draft much. Would the third round be possible?
I really like Mo, but doubt it. His draft stock will likely be limited by lack of top end speed. My guess would be 5th round like Cobb. Could be lower as this draft could have a lot of players in it due to everyone getting an extra year due to COVID.

I really like Mo, but doubt it. His draft stock will likely be limited by lack of top end speed. My guess would be 5th round like Cobb. Could be lower as this draft could have a lot of players in it due to everyone getting an extra year due to COVID.
I could see the Titans getting him late in the draft to spell Henry every now and then, but I think you're right. 5th round at best.

I don't follow the NFL draft much. Would the third round be possible?
I think if Mo builds on the last 2 seasons he's probably a 3rd rounder. If he had higher top-end speed he might be able to go higher but I think his top speed will hold him back.

I think if Mo builds on the last 2 seasons he's probably a 3rd rounder. If he had higher top-end speed he might be able to go higher but I think his top speed will hold him back.
Thanks! IIRC that was the knock on Cobb as well?

Yes. Exactly. Although I think Mo is faster than Cobb.
I was thinking he was quicker. I didn't know that he was faster. IMHO what made Cobb special besides his strength and vision was that he was so darn good at that jump cut. Cobb and Smith were masters at that move.

I was thinking he was quicker. I didn't know that he was faster. IMHO what made Cobb special besides his strength and vision was that he was so darn good at that jump cut. Cobb and Smith were masters at that move.
Cobb could also fall backwards for 2 yards at the end of every run.

Top Bottom