People Magazine: College Football Player Cole Kramer Marries Fiancée Katie Miller: 'More Dreamy Than I Could Have Ever Imagined'

Point is the story doesn't belong on this site. But I get it some of you need fluff with your morning coffee.

Northing more impressive than Internet Police. And you’re really committed to this one with multiple posts over multiple days. And yes, if one of our players is in pop culture, that absolutely meets the criteria of what is posted on a sports message board. What a strange position you’ve taken.

Northing more impressive than Internet Police. And you’re really committed to this one with multiple posts over multiple days. And yes, if one of our players is in pop culture, that absolutely meets the criteria of what is posted on a sports message board. What a strange position you’ve taken.
Surprised he's not throwing a fit about the Annie's Parlour thread.

LOL, yep that's me a committed internet cop. Keep lapping up the pop culture gossip. What's strange is grown men keep responding to my opinion.

LOL, yep that's me a committed internet cop. Keep lapping up the pop culture gossip. What's strange is grown men keep responding to my opinion.

LOL, yep what’s strange is a grown man upset what grown men are talking about.

Cole finally gets to play, scores three touchdowns leading his team to a bowl win - that's the real story.

Weird reaction to a topic in the slow offseason...I feel like Cole's former Eden Prairie team broke your teams heart a while back....
Nope just an opinion in a slow off season, keep up with the gossip around the water cooler it's entertaining to a point.
LOL, yep what’s strange is a grown man upset what grown men are talking about.
There's no need to be upset Stan it's just the internet, count to 3 and find your happy space.

Point is the story doesn't belong on this site. But I get it some of you need fluff with your morning coffee.

srecni-ljudi.gif

Why is this on here? I can't remember any other Gopher who married having a story about it posted on this site.
I clicked on this post because I thought it was an opportunity for some funny one-liners by the GH community and wasn't disappointed. Although, sometimes I don't get the jokes and I'm too embarrassed to ask.:p There are some smart, creative people on here...and then there's the rest of us.

If you're looking for a hard copy, I'm hearing rumors that all available copies were bought up by an unnamed ESPN anchor...

Top Bottom