People Magazine: College Football Player Cole Kramer Marries Fiancée Katie Miller: 'More Dreamy Than I Could Have Ever Imagined'

BleedGopher

Reaction score
As we all expected, Gophers QB1 Cole Kramer featured in People Magazine:

College football player Cole Kramer, a fifth-year backup quarterback for the Minnesota Gophers, and Katie Miller — his longtime love who made headlines during her now-husband's game-winning performance in December — are married!

Miller shared the happy news on Sunday with a carousel of images from the happy couple's wedding day, which she captioned: "THE KRAMERS🤍 A day more dreamy than I could have ever imagined. I can’t wait to come home to you for the rest of my life."

The couple got engaged in May 2022, with Miller sharing the news in a post on Instagram, which she captioned: “You’re the boy I’ve prayed for since I was young and now I get to love you til I’m old,” she wrote alongside a collection of engagement photos. “Only God could have done this & I’ll be thanking Him for it for the rest of my life. I CAN’T WAIT TO BE YOUR WIFE."

Go Gophers!!

You think this will help us on the recruiting trail?
Kris Humphries married Kim Kardashian at her peak...but it didn't help recruiting.

I blame our marketing department. Or our general public relations. Me, I liked Humphries...but the general consensus on Gopher-boards is that we shouldn't like him.

Kris Humphries married Kim Kardashian at her peak...but it didn't help recruiting.

I blame our marketing department. Or our general public relations. Me, I liked Humphries...but the general consensus on Gopher-boards is that we shouldn't like him.
She peaked at 14.

Hard to blame the marketing team for failing to capitalize on a marriage that didn't last three months. I heard back in the day that they had a big recruiting push scheduled for Williams Arena to coincide with the young couple's first wedding anniversary , but they didn't last that long. Rumor has it they still have the "You can bag a Kim of your own!" signs and some shriveled mylar balloons in the bowels of the Barn. ;)

Hard to blame the marketing team for failing to capitalize on a marriage that didn't last three months. I heard back in the day that they had a big recruiting push scheduled for Williams Arena to coincide with the young couple's first wedding anniversary , but they didn't last that long. Rumor has it they still have the "You can bag a Kim of your own!" signs and some shriveled mylar balloons in the bowels of the Barn. ;)
Hang those up along with our banners.

I saw Katie in person at the bowl game. She's a heck of a lot better looking than any of the Kardashians.

Do we know what the wedding colors were?

I know what colors they should’ve been…

Fan shaming

Why is this on here? I can't remember any other Gopher who married having a story about it posted on this site.

I did watch it and though the coverage was ridiculous and had hoped it was the last of it.

Gopher player who was planning to leave the team, comes back to the team to help out for their bowl game and moves his wedding date to boot....seems like a good story to me.
Why wouldn't he come back, it was reported they gave him $30,000 to do so.... seems like it was a good payday to me.
This story belongs on TMZ or FB not the Gopher hole.

Why wouldn't he come back, it was reported they gave him $30,000 to do so.... seems like it was a good payday to me.
This story belongs on TMZ or FB not the Gopher hole.
Those rumors have been refuted by Cole.

Top Bottom