Penn State and Purdue

kg21

Reaction score
It's hard, but we need to cheer for Penn State. Purdue is in our division.

Damn, that's hard to do.

Who do you think wins? This is in Purdue and I'm expecting a good one.

Damn, that's hard to do.

We Are...Cheering for Penn State! Well till their homecoming October 22nd anyway.

Go Gophers!!!

I got a feeling that Purdue will get this one! 😳

I am taking Purdue and the 3 1/2 points they’re getting.

Very interested to see this one similar to how I was interested to see the Neb/NW game since both teams are on our schedule. Penn State winning helps us since Purdue is in the division so hoping they pull it off.

Hopefully, Sean Clifford takes his Geritol before the game.

Rooting for PSU, gives Purdue a loss and strengthens our schedule for when we beat the Nits

Have been watching the last part of the 4th....very entertaining game.

Purdue defense looks quite suspect. Gave up some big plays that involved some bad tackling.
they also can't run the ball when they need to. When it was time to ice the clock, they couldn't get it done because they had to go to the air for anything.

That Jones that transferred from Iowa... He's a baller. Going to be trouble for us.

anyone check out the Purdue site to make sure they aren't suicidal?

they also can't run the ball when they need to. When it was time to ice the clock, they couldn't get it done because they had to go to the air for anything.
Looks like PSU couldn’t get much going on the ground either.

Purdue and PSU both looked very beatable tonight and the ideal situation had where Purdue drops a conference game. Hopefully it keeps PSU competitive to where Clifford is still the qb when we play them

Sounds like Brohm decided to throw on 13 of 14 plays on two different drives with the lead and under 7 minutes in the game.

Saw a blip from our own Brock Vereen that Purdon't has seen the best secondary they will see all year. Not a fan of that comment. Maybe I heard it wrong, but that's what I took away from it.

Minnesota has the best secondary in the history of football, and it should be said every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone check out the Purdue site to make sure they aren't suicidal?
They’re encouraging the defense to consider practicing tackling. It could make the difference in a game down the road.😌

PSU does have some elite players in their secondary.
Purdue had the chance to ice the game but their QB underthrew a wide-open receiver and the PSU CB made a great play on the ball.

Damn, that's hard to do.

Hard to do is correct. Especially with James Franklin as the coach. He is even a bigger jerk than Frosty.

Top Bottom