Part I: Eighth Annual GopherHole Survey Summary Report - Demographics

Ya did it, big guy. Us old farts gotta stick together or the pups will run all over us.

Remember the old adage, "What dogs do to wheels?"

Well I prefer to think "What do big wheels do to little dogs?"

I would never do that.

Killjoy, station19 sent this chick to me a while back to help me spend my money. I didn't take her long, she did a good job. Now I see he is back to soliciting others with the same scam. Be Aware!!!

I remember from years and years ago as a young kid growing up, my late Mother saying to me, "You know better than that!!!" I'd always think to myself, "the hell I do, or I wouldn't have done it in the first place."

I can see from your comment that you are now a wiser but poorer man. I shall take your advice and not allow myself to be fleeced by that red headed agent of station19.

I can see from your comment that you are now a wiser but poorer man. I shall take your advice and not allow myself to be fleeced by that red headed agent of station19.

Someone has to take one for the team, right?

Didn't mean to leave you out, but whatever SUITS your fancy.

Sarah-Rafferty-gif-2.gif

Top Bottom