Other games

Wake Forest hanging with Louisville

Big Ricky's squad leads by 1 with 11:30 minutes to go.

I'm assuming it would be better for us if Wake Forest wins?

Probably, but more than anything it'd likely just be a fluke win by Wake. Can't see them doing much in the ACC,

Watching Texas Tech vs West Virginia right now and I'm looking for Tubby... He's sitting on the bench looking like he's watching a movie. No coaching, no emotion... He barely waved his hand when he asked someone to sub into the game. How sad.

Watching the hogeyes play the cornhuggers at Iowa City. The place is half-full. I get it that the students are still away on break, but goodness can't others from the town afford a ticket? It's embarrassing to look at the empty seats. Sure do hope we fill up Williams better than that tomorrow night.

Watching the hogeyes play the cornhuggers at Iowa City. The place is half-full. I get it that the students are still away on break, but goodness can't others from the town afford a ticket? It's embarrassing to look at the empty seats. Sure do hope we fill up Williams better than that tomorrow night.

Might have to do with the area getting 6 inches of snow.

Maybe because their sist...err wives made them stay home and watch The Bachelor seeing as he was from Iowa???

How do I know this??? Don't ask.

Hate to make the call but Wisconsin might be a final four caliber team again this year. They seem pretty complete in most categories and they've summoned the parochial nimrod.

Watching Kentucky losing to Ole Miss at home 61 -60 - 7 minutes left

Maybe Purdue is improving right before our eyes .. leading at Bucky early on.

Rutgers leading Mich. 42-25 at the half.....We go to Crisler Center and steal one from the Wolverines.:clap:

Rutgers leading Mich. 42-25 at the half.....We go to Crisler Center and steal one from the Wolverines.:clap:

One of three things is happening:

1. I'm totally clueless.
2. You're totally clueless.
3. You're blatantly lying.

UPDATE: The answer is #2. You're following the women's game.

As per usual, stripes rewarding all of Kaminsky's epic flops.

1. I'm totally clueless.

Oh chit....You're right! It's the women's game. I didn't see the NCAAW...but at least I got ya.....

1. I'm totally clueless.

Good one Afurry91 -- his/her post through me for a loop for a bit

Bo Ryan screaming at refs about Purdue flopping. That's rich. Gasser & Kaminsky are the biggest flippers in the conference. Would love to see Purdue pull this out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me introduce myself. My name is Malcolm Hill, and you'll now start knowing a lot more about me. Illinois putting it on Maryland in Champaign.

Maryland is the 2012 Gophers. Just watch. They're gonna crash back down to earth real fast here.

Maryland is the 2012 Gophers. Just watch. They're gonna crash back down to earth real fast here.

How do you define "crashing down"?

Below .500 in the Big Ten like the Gophers were (6-12) in 2011-12?

Not being a Big Ten title contender?

Not making the NCAA tourney after a great non-conference record?

How do you define "crashing down"?

Below .500 in the Big Ten like the Gophers were (6-12) in 2011-12?

Not being a Big Ten title contender?

Not making the NCAA tourney after a great non-conference record?

2012-2013 Gophers. The ones that were ranked top 10 and barely made the NCAAs. I guess you could also compare them to the 2013-2014 Hawks. Just a hunch I have.

OK, 2012-13.

Am not expecting Maryland to compete for the conference title, but I'll be surprised if they have a meltdown the proportion of Gophers (2012-13) or Iowa (2013-14). Somewhere in the 12-6/11-7 range.

Top Bottom