oops -- wrong forum

I never thought in my lifetime I would ever say, "Hail, King Richard!" Normally, my attitude towards royalty is kma!

This thread tried its damnedest to understand Sid at the Press Conference with Coach Pitino, but this thread's Starkey Hearing Aide did not work right.

The Hockey Board is jealous of this thread. If it had started there, their would now be 294 threads about the State of Hockey!

This thread not only agrees with Hiweighman, it believes coach Clyne will have this team stronger and faster by fall camp.

This thread is the connection to Tom Brady's son and the Gophers.

This string says that Richard Pitino can no longer can trusted.

I agree with this thread not trusting anyone under age twenty six. I am dumb, I am old, I have no future, and I have no money. All I have is Gophers Hopes.

This thread is concerned as to whether the Vikings logo at TCF Bank Stadium will be stitched or painted a year and a half from now. This thread is devasted that it cannot figure out how many scholarships are available for the class of 2014 eight months before signing day.

This thread is concerned that the Viking's colors may not match the seats at TCF.

This threads goal is to be over 1000 posts before the 2013 football season starts.

This thread wrote hundreds of papers for the Gopher bball team in the 90's and never reported it to the NCAA or anybody else.

I agree with this thread not trusting anyone under age twenty six. I am dumb, I am old, I have no future, and I have no money. All I have is Gophers Hopes.

This thread agrees with the dumb part.

This thread is concerned that the Viking's colors may not match the seats at TCF.

This thread also does not want the Vikes to mess with the "M" at the 50 in TCF.

This thread is on a long before planned vacation with Gordon Gee and is unavailable for comment.

This thread wants a pet armadillo compliments of our Texas Aggie friend. Two stipulations: It has to be alive and it does not drink Bud Light.

I was wanting to complain about Doogie and this is the forum for it. Doogie sucks

sorry -- wrong forum

Someone, maybe this "wrong forum" feels forgotten. someone maybe me said it would be to 1000 posts by the season opener. Someone, maybe me needs some help here...

How wrong is this thread. I called into sick to work this morning, my boss asked how sick are you? I told him I slept with a 300lb Badger fan.

How wrong is this thread. I called into sick to work this morning, my boss asked how sick are you? I told him I slept with a 300lb Badger fan.

This thread thinks that is the average Badger fan.

This thread has not received it's season tickets yet. This is why this thread hates the Badgers!

This thread is not athletic enough to sustain and self diagnose a high ankle sprain.

This thread would throw one to a rival cheerleader...in the name of research.

This thread misses the Sports Huddle summary for 08-25-13 already... This thread will be busy searching for an an online Sid English Dictionary...

To kind of copy STPGopher, This thread is really pissed about DL65 missing his deadline for the Sports Huddle Summary, and has issued a request to the Commissioner to give DL65 a one game suspension from Predict the Score for the UNLV game, resulting in a one game suspension.

This thread is sad that we got dominated by a team that has lost 23 straight road games.

This thread is pissed it can't get a gosh darn hotdog at the football game.

Top Bottom