OMG

No kidding. I'm especially fond of the thread asking which sports we'll have to cut in two years. Talk about irrationality taking over. The man hasn't even been named coach yet and we have people on this board talking about the imminent apocalypse of not only football, but athletics at the U. What a joke.

Like the hire or don't. But jeebus, people on this board are both not very bright and overly reactionary all at the same time.

Well said!

We have hired a coach with a winning D1 record...that's a giant step in the right direction!

(You can complain about JM setting expectations too high, but this is a solid hire.)

In another case, I might take this post seriously. But seeing as how your whole shtick everytime you show up is to tell us we're all satisfied with mediocrity and that the solution is to cut all sports not named football, basketball and hockey in order to be successful, this post adds little (if anything) to the discussion.

amen

sorry guys, I've always been half hawk // half gopher, but looks like i'm leaving forever.

Kinnick_Black_Gold_Signature.jpg

GRGopher:

I am glad you and your guy Joel Maturi got your man! I am sure Kill was JM's first and only choice. Lets see him excite the apathetic masses and inspire a new generation of Gopher Football fans! In the same way JM inspires confidence in people like you who think mediocrity is a virtue!

Maxwell--this is for you too!!

I am glad you and your guy Joel Maturi got your man! I am sure Kill was JM's first and only choice. I cannot wait to see him excite the apathetic masses and inspire a new generation of Gopher Football fans! In the same way JM inspires confidence in people like you who think mediocrity is a virtue!
The Athletic Department continues to Spiral under Maturi's Guidance!

SKIUMA

Top Bottom