OFFICIAL WHERE ARE YOUR SEATS AT TCF BANK STADIUM THREAD!!

I have 6 seats in section 246. Two in row 3 and 4 in row 4. Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!

Section 105, Row 12, Seats 11 & 12

Any GHoler's out there around my seats? I see a few from the summary that are in rows 2-5.

Me and two of my buddies are in Row 3. We have an extra seat for friends or to keep open, since we're all fat. Or for a lonely co-ed....

We've been trying to think of some crazy schtick we could do to represent 105. Any ideas?

Wow when something like this comes up I realized how indecisive I am...

I narrowed it down to 103 Row 2 and 231 Row 12

And view and partying with the students won out so I am in

231 Row 12

section 105, rows 18 and 19. Got 12 people in our group. parking in the RV lot east of the stadium.

We forked over the extra $250 for preferred seats between the 45-50 yd lines. Sec: 210, Row: 28

Section 138

and can hardly wait to return to outdoor football

Section 149...

...row 3! It might be a small section, but it will be a loud one ;)

Now with eight 'Holers in Section 231, we're having the first real push on Section 212's title as "GopherHole Section" at the new stadium.

Now with eight 'Holers in Section 231, we're having the first real push on Section 212's title as "GopherHole Section" at the new stadium.

We might just have to have a cheering, stomping and all around yelling contest for supremacy... LOL!

Please add IAM4Goldy to Section 212 Row 21 - thanks.

Go Gophers!!

Yes, yes...I am in 231, Row 9 as well. Look for me...I'll be the one in the TREMENDOUSLY bright yellow sport coat and the TREMENDOUS maroon and gold bow tie!

I'll be in row 10 sporting the Gold #3 Cupit.... Howel... Kim Royston Jersey!

Section 105, row 28. Just picked the last pair in that section. I just hope the scoreboard view is okay from there.......

Put Natedawg, CrazyTonyMN, GopherTrev and myself down for Sec 219, row 20-21, on the aisle, right next to the student section (less chance of being yelled at to sit down). Nate Dawg pulled up this awesome pic, just proving, that even though we picked on the last day, our seats are phenomenal!

Sec219row20-21.jpg

Top Bottom