OFFICIAL WHERE ARE YOUR SEATS AT TCF BANK STADIUM THREAD!!

got my seats!

Section 117, Row 13. Will be enjoying the sunny side of the stadium :rolleyes:

Section 105, Row 3, Seats 5-8. Took less than a minute. Fantastic job by the U.

You can bet your life on the fact that when the opposing team is trying to punch one in or start a 97-yard drive, I'll be yelling my nuts off.

GO GOPHERS!

Our group of 18 just selected: 117, rows 26, 25 & 24. Had to patiently wait for members of our group & their selection date. It all worked out in the end.

Be prepared, 117, for constant standing & yelling. And don't be afraid to create a human wall to shield off the vision of the ushers during the play call of the old flask sneak passaround.

Section 117 was barely touched yersterday.

1 day later ... sold out!

Grabbed 3 in 215, Row 6 today. Was holding out for chairbacks, but was a couple days too late. I almost went for obstructed view to get a chair, but nothing decent was left. I'm still pumped about where I ended up. To me, lower rows of the upper deck will be about as good as the upper rows were at the Dome. Add in the OUTDOORS, and you can bet your ass I'll be a happy camper! GO GOPHERS!

Gopher ticket selection done - parking - Northstar parking lot
tickets - 141 section (about 45 yard line), row 17, seats 1-4

Section 239, row 5, seats 20 and 21. Goldy's Army, it looks like we're pretty closee.

105 Row 4 7-10
Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!
farmboy

Section 117 Row 7 seats 5 and 6. I'm looking forward to section 117 being rowdy, FireDaveLee.

Looks like I missed the Section 212 memo for GHers...

Section 213, Row 29

Section 117, Row 30
We have 6 tickets in rows 30 and 29
We were part of the group that helped sell out section 117 in about a half a day!

Just selected....Sec. 246
The last section on the home side closest to Mariuucci.
May get a little chilly. (Actually, that's a selling point for me)
Like the idea of being near a gate. Away from visiting fans.
Easy access to concourse.
Not looking into sun if it comes to that.
Looks like there's a decent view of big scoreboard.
Anyone else up there with me?

I'm a little slow on this topic:

Sec. 142, Row 9.

Jike Spingleton told me that his seats are in section 135 row 16.

Ditt1605 has seats with me in Section 135 rows 24 & 25.

Section 105, Row 12, Seats 11 & 12

Any GHoler's out there around my seats? I see a few from the summary that are in rows 2-5.

Section 138 Row 19 Seat 7

Single seat, wouldn't mind meeting some neighbors. Also belong to the Goal Line Club.

Top Bottom