Official USC Gameday Thread 9/3/2011

CrocShots

Not Minnesota Nice
Reaction score
Put all insight, complaints, things to watch for, etc. in this thread. Come back later in the day to watch the emotional roller coaster.

I'll be over on FBT's live chat saying curses and boozing. www.fringebowlteamblog.com

I am so excited for Gopher Football that I even bought an extra supply of Depends!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Don I like you how have come out posting recently in preparation for when the season matters!

Dr. Don I like you how have come out posting recently in preparation for when the season matters!

I may be gradually developing Memory Loss in my older years, but at least I have not YET confused Preparation H for toothpaste!!!

So pumped!

There's some Grain Belt Nordeast in the fridge, and we're firing up the grill at noon...so excited opening day is finally here!

GO GOPHERS!

I am sponsoring a Gopher Party in my yard, with BIG cooler of beer, burgers and brats on the grill, I invited ALL of my friends, and he is busy. Oh well.

There's some Grain Belt Nordeast in the fridge, and we're firing up the grill at noon...so excited opening day is finally here!

GO GOPHERS!

Grain Belt Nordeast. Quite frankly the best new beer out in several years. My wife is not a beer drinker, but she tosses down a couple of these pretty easy.

Put all insight, complaints, things to watch for, etc. in this thread. Come back later in the day to watch the emotional roller coaster.

I'll be over on FBT's live chat saying curses and boozing. www.fringebowlteamblog.com

OK, I think I'm being dense. I can't find a Live Chat on FBT. Is it the Twitter feed or am I missing something. (I am logged in.)

OK, I think I'm being dense. I can't find a Live Chat on FBT. Is it the Twitter feed or am I missing something. (I am logged in.)

Not up yet. Will be around game time (2ish?)

I will be in the chat room on this site if anyone want to join me for the game. won't be in there until kickoff time.

Grain Belt Nordeast. Quite frankly the best new beer out in several years. My wife is not a beer drinker, but she tosses down a couple of these pretty easy.

Absolutely! It's definitely one of my favorites, and it goes great with some Gopher football!

I will be in the chat room on this site if anyone want to join me for the game. won't be in there until kickoff time.

I will be there...plenty of beer, excitement, and extra Depends.

I am sponsoring a Gopher Party in my yard, with BIG cooler of beer, burgers and brats on the grill, I invited ALL of my friends, and he is busy. Oh well.

I LOLed.

Most importantly, do you have grilled carp?

If Gray doesn't:

1) secure the ball, and
2) start throwing with better accuracy

he'll be lining up wide right or left early this year.

great drive by USC, have to give them credit, but why go for the 2 point?

Barkley is good. We do not and will not have answer for him.

Tackling has been good. Not getting outhit.

If we can't run the ball, it'll be a long afternoon. But that's always true.

Who is #21? He cant cover worth a sh!t!

Who's the backup at right corner, need to get the guy playing out of the game now, They've gone right at him 4 or 5 times, he hasn't made a play yet.

Somewhere in this thread is a flame-bait of a name if I ever saw one.

Pretty ugly so far. Defense didn't give up big plays (except the TD), but consistently gave up 5-10 yards. Offense went backwards. Special teams got a penalty. Had to take a timeout to prevent another penalty. Hope Kill gets the team on the same page soon.

Even though USC is "Down" this year, they are still USC.

Top Bottom