***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M CORPUS CHRISTI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This is embarrassingly sloppy. Lucky that we shot well early, should be a lot closer than it is even

these guys aren't very good at rebounding... no one is going after the ball at all.

Uffda this is ugly. 19-1 run against us. Sloppy passes. Lazy D. Turn overs. Let’s go boys.

What is happening? This is Pitino ball. Ben will take care of that. No worries my brothers!!!!! Ben has it under control. Final will be by more than 20.

Edit: For us......

Almost like they reverted to playing pick up ball on a Saturday at the Y. This was not good basketball this half.

Halftime adjustments are a thing.

Out of a timeout a quick 3 isn’t what I was looking for

Can't have this number of turnovers in any game. This is the #1 story so far. Been far too sloppy with the ball. Almost every player has been guilty of an ugly turnover.

While CC has some gnat like defenders, this does make me a little bit worried for when teams have smaller players. Other than Willis, I don't trust anyone to bring the ball up. Loewe has not looked comfortable at all tonight bringing it up. Battle has had to play pg on more than one occasion

Can't have this number of turnovers in any game. This is the #1 story so far. Been far too sloppy with the ball. Almost every player has been guilty of an ugly turnover.

While CC has some gnat like defenders, this does make me a little bit worried for when teams have smaller players. Other than Willis, I don't trust anyone to bring the ball up. Loewe has not looked comfortable at all tonight bringing it up. Battle has had to play pg on more than one occasion
Ben talked at length about point guards on kfan this week. Pretty interesting as to how he views a point guard

Top Bottom