***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M CORPUS CHRISTI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ryan James calls this a trap. This is a good team we're playing.
I really don't believe this team is very good. 3 of there wins are sub DIV 1 teams and lost to a Texas AM by 21.

That said.... cant let up or look past them

Fast start is important for our guys.

Their best player Mushila 6'5" F shots about 65% FG and about 10 boards. Not good from 3 land. Fryer their 6'5" G is 47% from 3 land and other guard about 43% So we have to get in the grill of these three.

They have been going about 9 deep.

I always worry about these type of teams.

Last edited:

Hey guys. I have to stream the game by the FOX app. Game starts at 7. Is there any pre-game on anywhere?

That was a classic. Very well played.

I'm working about an hour-hour and a half east of Corpus Christi. There was a huge gang bust last week of about 350 people there. They will be a little short handed tonight...............
East of Corpus Christi you say? I hope you brought your scuba gear. Watch out for sharks!

East of Corpus Christi you say? I hope you brought your scuba gear. Watch out for sharks!
East-ish. Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Edit: Actually where I'm working is an hour south of there. So, it's close to what you mean.

Turnovers for days. Thank goodness CC can’t finish a drive to save their lives.

Jeez. Save some of these three pointers for B1G play!

Mark Coyle right now.

Illusive_man.jpg

Good start, save the 90 second turnover hiccup.

Up this much with 1 fewer turnover than the entire MI game is a good sign. Was worried after the first 5 or so possessions that we would be in trouble for playing sloppy. The proceeded to bomb like 5 threes in a row. Continue to be impressed

Finally calling their little gnat pressing guard for a foul.

Gonna be a lot of free throws if CC keeps fouling needlessly in our backcourt.

I’d be frustrated with the refs if I were a CC fan. Good thing I’m not one.

Love that Matthew Hurt got left off the list of Minnesota kids that went to Duke

Top Bottom