***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, that was interesting. down the stretch, I was thinking "the Gophers actually have a chance here," but I thought the turnovers and missed free throws would cost them a chance to steal a win.

in the overall scheme of things, it doesn't change anything. but for one night, it's a lot of fun.

and now if they can beat Bucky on Sunday.............

And repeat that in the Big Ten tournament

I doubly love it for the fact that it was Cam Spencer that bit on the pump and went flying by as Battle spotted up and drilled the shot. I don't like that guy.

The radio broadcast ultimately said the review was not in regards to that last shot. It was something related to a clock issue on a prior possession with about 30 seconds left.

Entertaining ending. Happy for them to get hot and have a high point.

The radio broadcast ultimately said the review was not in regards to that last shot. It was something related to a clock issue on a prior possession with about 30 seconds left.
That can't be true.....there is no way they could go back and review a clock situation after multiple other possessions had already happened.

well you can’t go and reverse that regardless, so I think if that were true it sounds even worse.
Both teams fuck around so much throughout the course of the game that I have a hard time caring about any clock issues. I said the same thing after the Nebraska and Michigan games a couple years ago too.

Winning is so much more fun. Ben get some GD transfers and let's win games next year.

Maybe was a bit fluky but jesus that was much needed.
How was it fluky? They battled back against a good team, hit a bunch of key shots and made plays in crunch time to win it.

Frustrating to have the long delay interfere with the celebration but in the end it didn't matter. Has to be a massive relief for everyone associated with the program to finally get another win and have something to celebrate.

How was it fluky? They battled back against a good team, hit a bunch of key shots and made plays in crunch time to win it.

Frustrating to have the long delay interfere with the celebration but in the end it didn't matter. Has to be a massive relief for everyone associated with the program to finally get another win and have something to celebrate.
I agree, you could see the relief. I felt the relief. It was awesome. Next question, can this kickstart us a little bit or am I just overreacting in the moment?

Beat Wisconsin, win a game in the BTT, convince some transfers we're headed in the right direction?

Both teams fuck around so much throughout the course of the game that I have a hard time caring about any clock issues. I said the same thing after the Nebraska and Michigan games a couple years ago too.
Why was Rutgers letting the ball roll forward for a bit.

there is your difference, right there. Hell, make us pick up the ball as quickly as possible.

Need the replay of the shot so I can watch it like 20 times.

Has it been posted?

Top Bottom