***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Don't feel good about any of that. We are still really bad. Offense showed some improvement I guess.

Don't feel good about any of that. We are still really bad. Offense showed some improvement I guess.
Good? More like stunned. More like WTF-just-happened stunned.

So if Fleck is a bad coach. Assuming you're thinking that Brohm is a bad coach as well.

I'd like to see another replay ... taht stiff arm ... maybe, but man it's close... to not at all.

Brohm is pissed, obviously. I don't even know the answer. Do college coaches get fined for bitching excessively?

As pointed out before, that was a straight up make up call for the TD they essentially gave them the drive before. Karma is divine, this time. WHOOP! I won't be proud of it, but i will accept every win.

If you were here for PUs win of the same quality in the 1990s and 2000s there is justice in turnabout.

Let's be honest, the refs gave Purdue plenty of help before that play. It all evens out in the end I guess.

A phantom pass interference call against the Gophs results in +1 TD for Purdue. Another phantom offensive pass interference call against Purdue results in -1 TD for Purdue. Refs suck sometimes.

Last edited:

I dunno about that one. Karma maybe for the BS pass interference call against the Gophs that essentially gave Purdue a TD. Still, that was pretty bad. Boilers probably should have won.

It's nice to get a win anyway. Next week will be ugly carnage.

We'll take the win!

Offense good. Special teams, not very good. Defense.... bad but got......1-3 stops?

As pointed out before, that was a straight up make up call for the TD they essentially gave them the drive before. Karma is divine, this time. WHOOP! I won't be proud of it, but i will accept every win.
It was very hockey ref-like.

I almost would have rather have had us lose so Fleck couldn't behind this W. He needs to take heat for the AWFUL play calling in the 4th qtr.

Top Bottom