***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That's one guy I wish I was around to see play.

saw him play on TV a lot toward the end of his NBA career. Saw him play 1 game in person for the Bucks.

just seemed to be in complete control at all times - both physically and as far as knowing what was happening on the court.

his NBA career stats - average of just under 26 pts a game with 7.5 reb and 9.5 ast. In 1961 he averaged a triple-double for the entire season.

saw him play on TV a lot toward the end of his NBA career. Saw him play 1 game in person for the Bucks.

just seemed to be in complete control at all times - both physically and as far as knowing what was happening on the court.

his NBA career stats - average of just under 26 pts a game with 7.5 reb and 9.5 ast. In 1961 he averaged a triple-double for the entire season.
I knew about the triple double when I was growing up, and I always knew he was special. I guess I can probably go to youtube or something and see some things, but seeing him like you did would have been great. There are players and then there are special players.

Top Bottom