***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Penn St can’t shoot like this all game, can they? They didn’t commit any turnovers either. Gotta play better defense.

Carr's line in the FIRST HALF would be a great NIGHT for 95% of the other point guards in the country. Wow

Penn St can’t shoot like this all game, can they? They didn’t commit any turnovers either. Gotta play better defense.

I fully expect Richard to get into the guys in the locker room and to see us more locked in defensively in the 2nd half.

Penn State's offense / Minnesota's defense is just on fire / bad. 60% FG, 50% from 3, 0 turnovers. It's a good thing they can't rebound worth a damn.

So is gabe k struggling with new line? Trying ro figure out what the deal is.

Nice to see demir make a 3

Did Omersa get hurt? He's sitting on the bench bent over while everyone else warms up.

Penn State shoots like they did the 1st half and they will go home winners. Perimeter defense has to improve and our guards have to hit some 3s (Kalsheur).

Penn State just unconscious shooting. That late desperation three was ridiculous. I sure hope the “odds” bring them down to earth in the second half. What is going on with Gabe? Amazing how mental sports are. Maybe our purest shooter can’t even come close on a jumper.

Gabe needs to sit on the bench until he helps the team more than he hurts them. He doesn't deserve playing time for his performance last year. Make him earn it.

And now a stupid turnover. We're not winning this.

It's safe to say that the Gophers drew the hot-shooting version of PSU, tonight. Hopefully, they can still pull this one out.

Just gotta wake up on defense. This game is still in reach.

Is there anyone actually in the barn tonight? Senior citizen night perhaps? Pathetic environment.
Nothing new there unfortunately. Crowd is only into the game when we're up or making a run.

And now a stupid turnover. We're not winning this.

I remember now. Didn't you do this nearly every game last season? Post that we were going to lose super early. Its like your shtick

Top Bottom