***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at The Barn after a thrilling win over ranked Michigan. No rest for the weary as ranked Penn State in the (Daniel) house! Back to back home wins over ranked teams is what I said was needed over the weekend to get us back on track. We are half way to that goal.

We have to get outside shooting from Willis and Gabe, we won't win many games with the way those two shot against Michigan. We can't expect career highs from Oturu every game!

Let's hope many fans took advantage of the beer and ticket deal for tonight.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gophers +2 which I find surprisingly low. Opened at +3.5
Money going on PSU; bad match up for us?
This really is a must win for NCAA hopes.

I am anxious to see if Demir can continue his improved play. Would also be nice to see Gabe get out of his shooting woes. I expect Oturu to see more double teaming tonight.

Gophers +2 which I find surprisingly low. Opened at +3.5
Money going on PSU; bad match up for us?
This really is a must win for NCAA hopes.

Gophers are -2.5 currently.

My guess is the spread is lower than expected because of Oturu’s injury. Even though he’s presumably playing, hard to say how much it’s going to impact him.

Gophers are -2.5 currently.

My guess is the spread is lower than expected because of Oturu’s injury. Even though he’s presumably playing, hard to say how much it’s going to impact him.
He is not going to be played straight up like Michigan did. It's time for the rest of the cast to step up play sound defense and hit the open shots created by the attention given Oturu.

Gabe was pretty bad against Michigan. He was awful offensively and even his defense couldn’t handle Simpson. I think we will see Gabe turn that around tonight and light it up!

Mike Watkins is 40 years old. Beat these bums!

I want to see Mike Hurt step up. He’s a senior. He’s a captain. He’s well-overdue.

Gabe was pretty bad against Michigan. He was awful offensively and even his defense couldn’t handle Simpson. I think we will see Gabe turn that around tonight and light it up!
He just needs good looks. He can make it rain!

I'll be there, and I'll be loud. Let's get it done tonight Gophs!

Every win in the Big Ten this year will pad the resumé. We've got to win this one.

This is 3 games in a row we give up an 85 + point pace for the first 5-10 minutes of the game.

Kalscheur's shooting struggles continue. Hope he gets going tonight.

Omersa has to be out there for us as much as possible. Ball of energy. Disruptive

Top Bottom